No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyrical & Jassi - it was me on Teodis' account tonight/morning.

Teodi did put in a few matches and managed a win against both of your goodselves.

Lyrical man, you have an exemplary(sp?) Dudley! Beasted me good & proper in the corners a few times XD

29-6 i think thats a record there jassi, thou i had ou a little worried in the early matches with a 2 game lead, didn't last mind >_<

And no WAY does a regular throw beat a gigas o_0

Comment

The lag was ****ing terrible against Mr Sands last night. I was going to quit after a couple of games, but decided to keep at it and thankfully it ended up improving later on.

GGs buddy. I desperately need more practice against Elena, so hook me up whenever you're on. :P

Comment

Been having a few problems with lag over the last couple of days. Not sure why, maybe it has something to do with everyone else in my house playing counterstrike at the same time

Comment

I didn't notice too much lag playing against you. Must mean if there was any, it was all at my end.

Comment

Boogs sure-fire way to play against Ryu/Ken.

This game now rocks, because virtually any Ryu/Ken/Akuma player is ****ed against these tactics. I prefer to use Makoto here, but any character will do. As long as they've got one instant strong hitter, you'll do fine.

Start round, and somehow knock them down. (With Makoto, I usually start with a FP Hayate) Stand next to them, and quite a while before they are about to get up, simply jump up in the air. This forces 99.99999% of them to do a dragon punch, or hurricane kick. As you know exactly when they're about to do this, simply parry. You know they'll buffer one in whilst rising, so you know the precise moment they'll do it. Simple! When they fall, simply throw, QCB+FP, HCB+K into Super Art, the choice is yours. The best thing is, they think that the Dragon Punch is their best Anti Air attack, and will keep spamming it forever >_< It's amazing.

Best thing is that this works whether they rise with a fireball, hurricane kick or dragon punch. Make sure you're ready against a low sweep though.

You'll find that they never, ever wise up >_< Best technique ever!

Comment

Tom, i'm a keen Ken player and trust me - you'd have to be an idiot to fall for that trick more than once, its nothing special.

Comment

You'll be surprised, trust me >_<

I've used it against soooo many Akuma/Ryu/Ken players recently it's just not getting funny any more >_<

Comment

I think he means the **** players.
                  Obviously good players will be quite aware of how their moves can be parried and be able to change tactics if necessary.

Comment

oo, great tip for elena. Always do a taunt finish coz it looks class!!! Sweep kill into air toe jab, teh funah.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                      Boogs sure-fire way to play against Ryu/Ken.

This game now rocks, because virtually any Ryu/Ken/Akuma player is ****ed against these tactics. I prefer to use Makoto here, but any character will do. As long as they've got one instant strong hitter, you'll do fine.

Start round, and somehow knock them down. (With Makoto, I usually start with a FP Hayate) Stand next to them, and quite a while before they are about to get up, simply jump up in the air. This forces 99.99999% of them to do a dragon punch, or hurricane kick. As you know exactly when they're about to do this, simply parry. You know they'll buffer one in whilst rising, so you know the precise moment they'll do it. Simple! When they fall, simply throw, QCB+FP, HCB+K into Super Art, the choice is yours. The best thing is, they think that the Dragon Punch is their best Anti Air attack, and will keep spamming it forever >_< It's amazing.

Best thing is that this works whether they rise with a fireball, hurricane kick or dragon punch. Make sure you're ready against a low sweep though.

You'll find that they never, ever wise up >_< Best technique ever!

Comment

(Firstly, I'm sorry of my engrish)
                        Could you guys tell me what kind of controller are you using with 3rd Strike? I would really like to know what arcade stick would work with this (no input lag on Xbox Live etc.). I was planning to buy X-Arcade but it seems to be a piece of crap (bad input lag, the stick is not so good and so on). Because I need a stick for PS2 too, Real Arcade Pro Stick seems to be the right choice with a correct converter. So is anyone using PS2 stick with converter to play on Live? Is Dreambox or Magic Box right converter for Real Arcade Pro Stick? Slot for headset is important too...

I hope some one could help.

Comment

Magic Box Convertor http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...ox-70-1gk.html

Real Arcade Pro http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-m-70-5w3.html

Soul Calibur 2 http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...-26m-43-3.html

Have been tested by many and work fine. You are, however, unable to use voice chat while using them.
                          Last edited by yashiro; 18-12-2004, 18:33.

Comment

I use the Pro with some cheap 3rd party converter I bought in Japan. Works great - no input lag whatsoever.

I went over the 1000-game mark last night and am now an A-grade player. Hooray!

Comment

Good games there donut. Your Dudley is a dog ><

Comment

Seconded. His Dudley is utterly without mercy, especially when he gets you in a corner. Nice to see someone else juggle around the characters as well. I apologise if my Urien was spamming fireballs, I didn't realise I was using cheap tactics till after that match finished. I'd also like to apologise for crouching without hitting you. I was trying to sweep you, but my pad's right trigger is ****ed. Well, it's a good excuse for losing anyway Almost as bad as failing to spot Hugo's super meter. Gigas finish >_<

Comment

Working...
                                X