No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumping this question back up, because I'm too lazy to manually add anything to my friends list:
    Originally posted by Siri
    Off Topic Question - Am I right in thinking that you can add multiple people to your friends list if you're in a clan with those people in Halo 2?

On Topic - If so, can somebody hook me up to the H2 clan to add all these lovely SFIIIers? ta
    Also: nice video, first time I've seen a double ko IIRC.

Comment

Ill send you a clan invite tommorow Siri. But tbh, theres only like 12 of us in the clan...shame no one else like mood\lyrical\fuddle\goeman\grav0 are interested.

From top of my head

ME
      Thurrabred
      Firsty
      Teodi
      TheShend
      DiscoStu
      Boog
      Pij
      InceAray

...errrrrr

BUT

There was a big tourney over at SRK with EU\UK peeps...the IRC room was rammed! Gonna try and pimp "Tap Tap Throw" to these new people, and hopefully have a massive clan list ^_^.

Seriosley dudes...join up! :'( we havnt even had 1 clan match yet ;(

Bilal?Madmarc?Strider?Mart? anyone?!
      Last edited by jassi singh; 06-02-2005, 05:04.

Comment

Whats the lag like when playing overseas players?
        I may get Live just for this. Ive got a 10 meg connection btw.

Thanks

Comment

I've played only 1 or 2 people from JPN and the lag was, well horrendous but it was to be expected really.

I imagine you'd be fine venom as long as you get someone with high upload speed hosting a match. I think it's that which'll determine how much lag you'll get.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Are there JPN players btw?

Comment

Yes, lots If I could take a picture of the top 20, I'd say half are from Japan.

Comment

Cool! Have you played many of them then Tom?

Comment

I only think I had one game against a Japanese person, and I fared a bit better than TheShend. It was definately more laggy than playing an EU person (I play people from Italy all the time, perfect connection) but it's still very good.

Don't hesitate man, there's plenty of wicked competition on these boards too. I can't believe how much everyone's game has improved since this game came out online, playing people at meets beforehand was funny as everyone just fumbled around >_<

I'll try to get some games recorded today.

Comment

Cool!
                    I really want to join in on the action, if everyone else's connections are good then the games should be fast enough I suppose.

Comment

Definately! Our man gravity0 is from Gibraltar, and when his connection is good, it's flawless. Literally no lag. He's having some ISP issues though, and occasionally it'll judder a little, but it usually sorts itself out.

And get practicing someone other than Ken \o/

Comment

Remember, everyone - on the 22nd, we're going to be inundated with american teens calling you a 'faggot' everytime you lose to their 'dragon-punch-hero' ken.

Thank goodness for regional match searching >_<

Comment

Heh I didn't even know this wasn't out in the US yet. This'll be "fun" then, gonna show more Kens how to eat some Makoto

Comment

Its all about Ryu, Yun, Yang and Ibuki for me!

Comment

Ok. I think Im gonna get it.
                              So what do I need apart from the Live starter kit?
                              Do I need any extra cables or anything?

Thanks!

Comment

How's your BB set-up?

If it's through a cable modem there will be an ethernet port in it so you can just run a lead straight from the modem to the xbox.

If you want the PC to share the BB as well (like my set up) i've run the ethernet lead from the modem to an ethernet router.
                                I then run 2 leads from this router to the xbox and to the lan port on the PC.

That's how i've got it set up and works for me fine (as long as there's nothing running on the PC, bittorrent, MSN etc)

http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/live/start/ Here should help.
                                Last edited by TheShend; 06-02-2005, 09:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X