No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember our tourney matches firsty, i've never seen anyone spam walking backwards but you nailed it.

No, i'm most certainly not bitter :P

Comment

Lol spam walking backwards?

Comment

Great [quality] vids, Jakeway.

:P

Seriously, I liked that mp,hp,KKxxSA1 Yun combo, Firsty. Good stuff.

Comment

Venom, what's your gamertag? I'm about to add a load of GT's in my friends list tonight!

Comment

I need new tags too
            I'll have to play you grav. You're a GJ whore right? I've gone off that lately. Everyone plays GJ yun, and doesn't know how to handle YH and SR Yun.

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
              I need new tags too
              I'll have to play you grav. You're a GJ whore right? I've gone off that lately. Everyone plays GJ yun, and doesn't know how to handle YH and SR Yun.
              Genei-Jin has the greatest damage potential of any super in the game, so it's my preferrence. I'll admit it's *much* harder to connect a full GJ combo online due to an unstable connection, etc., but I'm a hard-headed bastard so I'll insist on using it.

Comment

Yeah but EVERY Yun player uses it, and it gets on my tits now really.

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                  Yeah but EVERY Yun player uses it, and it gets on my tits now really.
                  I can understand that, especially if they use it like me - hammer lp, lk, and 236+p all ****ing day while you're in a corner until the bar is finshed.

Comment

Okay, silly question.
                    What do you guys do when you win a match and the other guy cuts off the connection?
                    Can you report them as that kind of behaviour is skanky!

PS Anyone want a challenge?

Comment

Do you mean when they drop at the K.O and you not reaching the rematch screen registering the result?

There's a name and shame thread knocking about wehere folk have reported droppers so others can avoid them. I don't think capcom will owt about it though.

I will play venom, but your GT is a secret from all of us except Salter >_<

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend
                        Do you mean when they drop at the K.O and you not reaching the rematch screen registering the result?

There's a name and shame thread knocking about wehere folk have reported droppers so others can avoid them. I don't think capcom will owt about it though.

Oops! Sorry mate!

My gamertag is : Venom743

Comment

Originally posted by TheShend

That's exactly what happened!
                          I need to find that thread! BTW is there any way of bringing up a list of available players online as there don't seem to be that many when I do a search.

Comment

Apart from looking at the rankings from the LIVE menu in 3S for GT's of folk with JPN as their region, not really.

I always usally use the optimatch option to see people that are on and look before hand how their connection is.

Best bet is to add the GT's from the 1st page of this thread and the recent GT's listed by singho a couple of pages back.

Grav0 hails from Rllmuk and there's a good mix of talents over there as well (see link for their GT's)

Then you'll have a large No. of consistant non droppers to fight with. You can check to see who's online then ^_^

And here's theDroppers thread ^_^

Ther's more people over at the US shoryuken.com forums and the emerging UK hadoken.org.uk forums.

Get it on!!

Comment

I really hate it when people drop after getting beaten in a laggy match. It was laggy for me too, you wanker! If you don't like the connection, drop before the match finishes FFS.

There seems to be an increase in the amount of droppers in recent weeks. Maybe I've just been unlucky.

Comment

I suppose that you could use the Live feedback system to report them for cheating, but it's not likely that anything will happen as a result. Still, the option's there.

I really think I'm going to have to stop playing this until I'm able to use a decent controller with it. At first I thought it was just general ineptitude brought about by not having bothered to put in any time with an SF game since Alpha 2, because I'm not even able to pull off standard 623s with any confidence on either of the official pads. The S pad's white and black are completely screwed (although fine in any other game), the burger's analogue stick has way too much travel and too large a dead zone, and the d pad on both is too small (and dead uncomfortable on the burger).

But then I had a crack on Saturn SFA2 with a cheapo third party pad last night, without any problems at all. So it's frustrating me a bit now. playing a round is like fighting three opponents at once - the other player, my own lack of ability and the Xbox pad.

Comment

Working...
                                X