Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moodmon
    Silly question time. How do you do Dudley's crouch-hit punch. The one where he brings his arm in at around 45 degrees, to punch the turtle's face?
    (when youre up close) Forward + HK - you can follow up with an MK too

Comment

Fallows: If you're on this weekend, why don't you join the tourney being held at Rllmuk? Should be fun...

For those participating...

Comment

Whoo!

Got my TV capture card sorted, and just recorded some matches against venom743 (who has, incedentally, got really good after getting his stick).

Recorded that taunt win though mate XD

Comment

Played someone last night who taunted with Hugo and Poison came out as well. Anyone know the commands for this? He has 2 HP+HK taunts and this as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
            Whoo!

Got my TV capture card sorted, and just recorded some matches against venom743 (who has, incedentally, got really good after getting his stick).

Recorded that taunt win though mate XD
            Would've played better with a better connection!
            Good games all the same! The connection this time around was slightly better than yesterday's , eh?

Comment

Originally posted by MrDark
              Played someone last night who taunted with Hugo and Poison came out as well. Anyone know the commands for this? He has 2 HP+HK taunts and this as well!
              Do all the characters have 3 different taunts? I think I have only seen Makoto and Hugo do 2 differnet taunts.

Comment

Aye, to get Ivy out you have to hold down HP and HK for ages... if I remember correctly.

Argh, I just recorded some great games with Venom, but the videos came out all screwy!

And yeah, definately a better connection, we did some ace parrying for a change

Comment

I believe the posion taunt is a 360 + (HP+HK)

Nice games venom, i had a lecture to run to and i'd accidentally selected rematch instead of quit so that's why it disconnected. I can't believe i actually parried something mind, your a bit dirt with chun li as well ^^

I want to know how sean hita people with his basketball at round start >_<

Comment

GG's man.

Hope you know I recorded them and I'm looking for somewhere to host them XD

Comment

No Gamertag yet. NTL are being queer by not giving me my account details, mainly because they haven't bothered setting one up for me yet. Cheers, that's dead good that is.

Should be online for 5pm and ready to play at 8pm after I finish some jobs. I'll post my gamertag on here when I get it set up.

Prolly spend 30mins adding all you lot to my friends list.

Comment

Don't forget to add me to the list as it's not on the first page!

Comment

What is it? venom743?

Comment

Yep. With a capital 'v'.

Comment

Sound.

Anyone still play CvS2? I don't mind a bit of ceev.

Comment

Matches against TheShend:

I've recorded some more (haha, Ibuki taunting fun!) so if anyone wants to offer some webspace to host them, that'll be very nice

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm P1 in all them. And also thanks to Pij for hosting them \p/
                                Last edited by Tom Salter; 08-02-2005, 14:17.

Comment

Working...
                                X