No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tom, I was doing really well on Outrun Time Trials when you invited me to play SF. Subsequently I was put off by the invite symbol and ended up ****ing up, then when I got on you didn?t even play me? Thanks

Anywayz, I ended up playing two other people and I must say I?m really starting to hate Ken. I played this one guy who kept moving around the select screen as if he was spoiled for choice, but as soon as I picked he would rushed to Ken. After 6 games I started to get annoyed and shouted, ?Why don?t you bloody be somebody else!? down the Mic, he then left.

Comment

Ah kenners, we love him so ^^

Thanks Tom, they were narrow margins in our wins. Except your makoto, she's..gah...to much >_< second you put the gas on...BANG...stuck in the corner getting stung to ****, very solid set of poke strings always gets me XD

I have a new found love for Hugo, i can now do a 720 in a dash, i didn't manage to pull it off and connect in match yet, but when it does POW right in the kisser XD

Sandcastle, gg's man, your death at the moment you've improved your game no end ^_^

Comment

Hey Tom, I was doing really well on Outrun Time Trials when you invited me to play SF. Subsequently I was put off by the invite symbol and ended up ****ing up, then when I got on you didn?t even play me? Thanks
        Soz dude, it's customary for me to jump straight on SF3, invite everyone who's online, but Shendy got there first. :P

Awesome games though Shend, your Hugo is a bit of a beast Our Hugo vs Hugo matches were funny as ****, it's like Clash of teh Titans XD

I hope my Ibuki's getting better. I can't seem to land any combos though, I never seem to get close enough.

Comment

That's what happened to me too. Then during a match it just kinda em...went CLUNK and broke. Get the sanwa bits, they rock!!

Comment

Right I've picked this up, going to be spending tomorrow evening on it.

Anyone fancy showing me the ropes?

Comment

Sure I will if I am about. I use a pad so I will be on the mic, if you need tutoring? not that I am a guru or anything.

I recommend you download some of the Videos from Combovideos.com i.e ?3s Gen Ed Vol 1?

Comment

I'll have you a few games of SF3

Comment

Bought this today, went online for the first time about an hour back and had Jassi rip me to shreds.

But, for some reason, it was still bloody good fun

So if any of youse lot fancy helping another hopeless newbie to train up, I would be many grateful.

Comment

I'll be on tonight. Add me (UberBoog) and I'll show you how I play with a ****ed stick :S

Comment

GGs UberBoog, although my connection still isn't very good. Made parrying really difficult. Soz.

I wanted you to pick Makoto again as she seems to be your main character, but the only match you chose her was when I selected Q by mistake.

Of all the friggin' characters to pick by accident...

Comment

Dont diss the Q...he is ace...you ken bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by jassi singh
                          Dont diss the Q...he is ace...you ken bitch!

I just can't control that huge chunk of lead.

BTW, sorry for not accepting your invite yesterday - you invited me *just* as I was starting a match against someone and didn't really want to drop. I checked to see whether you were available after the one match, but you were already playing against someone else by then.

Maybe we can get some games in this weekend?

Comment

Ah Q, the bar of lead i love to use to beat people about the face with ^_^

Comment

I think we need to get in on this... and by 'we', I mean me and various other people in our office (a collection of gamesTM, CUBE and Play) who've become obsessed with SFIII as of late. Every lunchtime, evenings after work (often until very late), weekends round someone's house... it's becoming a bit out of hand. But we're always up for a good fight - I'm not exactly amazing but my Ibuki's getting better. Ryan's currently our dominant force, followed by Luke and Rick... so it might be interesting.

I'll keep an eye out for some of you over the weekend. You know, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by gravity0
                                GGs UberBoog, although my connection still isn't very good. Made parrying really difficult. Soz.

I wanted you to pick Makoto again as she seems to be your main character, but the only match you chose her was when I selected Q by mistake.

Of all the friggin' characters to pick by accident...
                                Heh, sorry man. Next time we play I'll pick Makoto some more. She's definately my favourite ^_^

I have a massive mental block though, when it comes to choosing the same character again. I've got a certain set of characters I'm comfortable with (Makoto, Dudley, Hugo, Urien, Yun, and almost Ibuki) and I just cycle through them. My brain just doesn't let me pick the same character twice!

GG's though. Your Ken is a complete slut, as always. I see what you mean about your connection though, when it's good, it's great. When it's ****...oooof :/ \o/

I'll be on tonight to play some people too.

Comment

Working...
                                X