Name and Shame Xbox Live droppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soi:

Dropped out of about 10 games because he got fed up of winning.

Comment

Dead or Alive Ultimate has a whole leader board for Reliability - just look at the bottom of it to see who drops the most games.

Now come and play the game with me, *****

Comment

All this talk of dropping in PES has put me off going online with it till the forum league starts. Its not so bad in a game like Halo where there are a tonne of players but it would piss me right off in PES.

Comment

Good to go on if you get games against friends list and stuff but taking a chance with anyone else!! Add my tag, Mardigan8, no dropping and quaranteed good games, no voice due to PS2 pad convertor though.

Droppers will be named and shamed on this thread!!

Comment

Unfortunately this is becoming more and more common in Halo2, especially since everyone is rank 1 in Team Slayer. Players who are clearly *really* bothered about scores are quitting out because their team are not going to win. It's very frustrating as it upsets the balance of the game terribly, and a would-be close game becomes a slaughter.

My first game ended up as 4 Vs 1, and we had to wait almost 10 minutes as it just wasn't possible to reach 50 kills.

Comment

The thing with Halo 2 is that if you drop, you lose and the other team wins. Rank is all about ex points, and these are calculated for the whole team. So for team games, individual performances don't matter a bit (which is really good, as it means that it really is important to work as a team and not just go for personal glory). This means that the people who really care about scores don't usually quit, as they have nothing to lose by carrying on.

Team Slayer is just full of brats at the moment, but after a couple of days people will be ranked and getting decent games won't be a problem.

Comment

I have been beaten 5-0 and haven't been tempted to quit.

Some people take Live too seriously, it's just a game at the end of the day. I enjoy each game, and whilst it's nice to have a good record, it doesn't bother me that I lose a lot.

Comment

Street Fighter III - B16LY
                  Perfected him in the first round
                  he dropped. ****.

Comment

SF3

Stekthx

Tried to use the Urien throw every opportuinity he got, didnt work, cos he was ****. Quit when he got perfected after being hit in the face with Dudley's rose into his Body blow Super art. nobber.

EDIT

****, wrong thread

Comment

Pes 4

Skinsaint, My second ever Live game. He's winning after 23 mnutes 2 - 0 him CHelsea me Liverpool. I finally get used to the lagginess of the game and have a storming run, after 73 minutes I'm 5 - 2 up (diouf playing brilliant, go figure) so he cuts out. I thought it was supposed to give you ranking points when others quit on you, otherwise the ranking system is completely redundant?

Comment

Working...
                      X