No announcement yet.

Pro Evo 4 Group A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not officially, I've still to play my week 2 game with Legendary.

Comment

I haven't seen TotalPressure at all on live this week, and I've been on a fair amount. I'll be on most of the day tomorrow to play our week 2 match. Otherwise I'm not sure if I'll be on live at all between this Friday and New Years Eve. Going to take my X-Box back home with me in the hope I can snipe the parents broadband though!

Comment

Still waiting to play matt 1983, arranged a time but he never came on live.

Hi Sharky, only been on live a couple of times this week, noticed you on pgr2. I will be on tonight 10pm onwards if you want to play.

Comment

Didn't see your message yesterday The Game, and was out last night. Maybe we can play our match today?

Comment

Sharky, ive still to play our week 2 match's. Send me a Friends Request and ill play you tonight or whenever.

Gamertag: S1ngho

Comment

Jassi, I'm against you for the week 3 fixture but I can see you're waiting to play your week 2 fixture still. I'll be around the early part of next week if you want to get our match played too. I'll add you to my friends list soon.

You weren't thinking of selling the game were you?

Comment

No games played yet

Need to catch up

Comment

Sith shall we just keep the scores from last time ?

2-0 to me 2-1 to you ?

Anybody about for some games ?

Comment

Originally posted by jide
                    Sith shall we just keep the scores from last time ?

2-0 to me 2-1 to you ?

Anybody about for some games ?
                    thats ok with me!!

Comment

I feel really bad about dropping out, but if anyone is up for a match, just give me a shout if you see me online. Work has calmed down a lot now so I've got more time to waste on this.

Comment

10 men Real Madrid beat xX G Funk Xx Inter Milan 2-1 away thanks to two own goals

Then Real Madrid lost 2-1 at home to xX G Funk Xx Inter Milan

Funny old game. I got the tactics in 2nd game wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X