No announcement yet.

Droppers in PES4 - what to do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marmite. My connection drops intermittently. Once every so often granted but still its always at the most inconvenient of times. It was a complete bitch with PGR2 when I was racing on Nurburgring and I was on the last bend and then boom 'Your Xbox Console Cant Connect'

I threw my console at the screen and smashed it. Many times.

Damn BT. It stands for Bollocks T'Internet.

Comment

Fair enough. Sounds like a right ****ing pain in the arse that.

Comment

Add mee if you like Chaps.

Not in it for the rankings - only the love of the game.

Of course, I dont quit, check out my character references over at Evo-Web, ha ha ha.

PES - the most emotional game ever.

Gamertag: Pypes of Peace.

Comment

Notice to all. DO NOT play Brute Monstre. As you can see he is French and you know whats coming...

He is 300th in the world and I'm 4000th ish so I thought I'd give him a game and see how I fared against him. I played him twice. The first time I drew against him which I thought was a good result. Then curiosity beat me so I asked for a rematch and played him again.

I was beating him 2-1, yes he is 300th in the world and I was incredibly happy. It came to stoppage time in the second half and he quit the game. I was seconds away from a win and would have shot up the rankings table. I spent the rest of the night sending him bad feedback for cheating. That ruined my night.
          Last edited by Ginza; 13-12-2004, 13:45.

Comment

I was playing someone last night and accidentally tugged my network cable out of my xbox.

My gamertag is now being dragged through the mud on some forum somewhere out there...

Comment

Maybe, the idea is we all SHOULD play him, let him score 6 or 7, then drop on him in the 85th minute

Maybe he'll realise how annoying it is

Originally posted by Ginza
              Notice to all. DO NOT play Brute Monstre. As you can see he is French and you know whats coming...

He is 300th in the world and I'm 4000th ish so I thought I'd give him a game and see how I fared against him. I played him twice. The first time I drew against him which I thought was a good result. Then curiosity beat me so I asked for a rematch and played him again.

I was beating him 2-1, yes he is 300th in the world and I was incredibly happy. It came to stoppage time in the second half and he quit the game. I was seconds away from a win and would have shot up the rankings table. I spent the rest of the night sending him bad feedback for cheating. That ruined my night.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
                If anyone drop out after losing to me. I give them negative feedback for cheating.
                I don't really agree with that, because it's not actually cheating... and I wouldn't like to be reported to Microsoft for cheating when, for instance, the cat had decided to piss all over the router, disconnecting me.

A first step forward would be to impliment a visible 'number of drops' counter, so you can guage whether you want to play somone or not... and it'll help dfferentiate between habitual droppers, and those unfortunate enough to be diconnected by some other means.

Comment

85th minute drops, after just going 3-1 down, cannot really be acredited to feline urine

Comment

There is no 'drop counter' so until there is, cheating feedback will do nicely

Feedback is only sent when it is obvious that the person is a dropper. There is no excuse that will be worn when a game is quit from with 20 seconds to play.

Comment

dazza25 - wanker dropper, 3-0 down after 20 mins. Obviously not man enough to take the beating so dropped out.
                      I expect dazza25 is so much of a wimp he has never been able to have a wank 'cos he puny, thin cheesy dick is always soft.

Comment

Stick the names in this thread doods

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                          There is no 'drop counter' so until there is, cheating feedback will do nicely

Feedback is only sent when it is obvious that the person is a dropper. There is no excuse that will be worn when a game is quit from with 20 seconds to play.
                          I've suffered a spontaneous drop with minutes to go.

Note to self: Do not play anyone off NTSC-UK until this mess is cleared up for fear of being bollocked by Microsoft.

Comment

Working...
                          X