Ridge Racers Time Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*BUMP!*

Everyone fancy emailing me their ghosts before I even begin practicing?

[email protected] - cheers.

Comment

Anyone still playing this sheer class act?

Comment

Yep but I'm busy rattling through the world tour as no cars, no point attempting.

I fell foul of the cursed "ignorant mate selecting new game at title screen" curse at the weekend. Not Happy. ****ing piss poor bit of design that although I understand the mentality. Regular PC backups from now on.

Comment

Still playing through World Tour too, not much longer to go now.

Comment

I've just unlocked the Pro tour on World Tour. SO much more left to do!!

Are the Devil and Angel cars in the game? I wonder how hard they'll be to unlock this time. Imagine having to beat a staff controlled Angel car on EVERY track in order to unlock!

I haven't enjoyed a single-player handheld game this much since F-Zero GBA (and that's in my all time top-10!). It must be the racers specifically and that subliminal link back to the LCD left-to-right avoid the other cars game I used to spend so much time on when I was a kid. F-Zero, Ridge, LCD - it's all the same that vibe you get when you're in 'teh Zone'. Brilliant stuff.

Will have to go up to Gregs sometime this week to try out 2-player mode.

I can't wait for the next NTSC-UK meet. 8 of us? Oh yes!

Comment

Seaside Route 765/Druaga Raggio type-z/Overall Time = 02.11.256

Comment

oh my god those times are unbelieveable - i keep getting around 46 seconds and i nail 3 nitro's in the seaside route 765 lap - any tips??

Cheers
                Muz

Comment

Working...
                X