GT4 - NTSC-uk Weekly Challenge No. 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT4 - NTSC-uk Weekly Challenge No. 4

This round starts Fri 1st April (now), ends 10pm Thurs 7th April, it was chosen by Round 3 winner SonicMarmalade,

Couple of necessary rules though;

* For this challenge, you must only use the SHELBY COBRA 427 67
    * You CAN ONLY change Gear type (Auto or Manual), ASM, TCS.
    * TYRES MUST REMAIN AS DEFAULT AND YOU CANNOT ADJUST THE POWER, WEIGHT OR ANYTHING ELSE
    * Your car must have at least 2 wheels on the track/kerb at all times

Track to be used this week is El Capitan, so go to Arcade Mode/Time Trial/El Capitan select the Shelby Cobra 427 67 and away you go

Winner gets to choose track and car class for next week, good luck.

FINAL Leaderboard

1. SonicMarmalade ... 1:48.664 ... Shelby Cobra 427 67
    2. Ravon...1.48.960 ... Shelby Cobra 427 67

3. MonkeyWrench ... 1:50.224 ... Shelby Cobra 427 67
    4. Fuddle .... 1.51.849 ... Shelby Cobra 427 67
    5. yesteryeargames ... 1:52.501 ... Shelby Cobra 427 67
    6. David Holliss ... 1:52.971 ... Shelby Cobra 427 67
    7. Bassman ... 1:55.768 ... Shelby Cobra 427 67[/b]
    Last edited by VR46; 08-04-2005, 12:37.

I'll probably give this a miss then. I prefer a choice of car.

Comment

Wooo! Wheres the scoreboard though!?

Comment

Not sure I even have that car, will need to check later. Anyone know if that one is available as default?

Comment

Originally posted by lll_r0ssco_lll
          Wooo! Wheres the scoreboard though!?
          coming shortly

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
          Not sure I even have that car, will need to check later. Anyone know if that one is available as default?
          think so, couldn't see it on the prize car list
          Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:30.

Comment

Still...I'll need to buy it and it's probably in the c60,000,000+ mark (anyone with the JPN version confirm?). I know for one I don't have the funds to buy it (used it all to buy the WedsSport Celica for the last challenge), and the people who have recently bought the PAL version probably won't have earned enough to buy it either.

Comment

meant to post last week but just thought again; I have a PAL 100% game save with all the prize cars and trillions of credits if anyone ever wants to send me their memory card

Comment

It is 53,055,000 which is 530,550 in the American/PAL/Korean version. Assuming the same price everywhere, which is not necessarily the case as the Audi Quattro '82 was a prize in the Japanese version, 80,000 in the American and over 90,000 in the PAL version.

I have a 100% Japanese save with all the cars I can send as .max or .xps format if necessary.

I can make a PAL save with loads of money 100% complete though the cars would need to be bought (it would have the license and mission hall cars). I can email as .max or .xps.
                Last edited by Bassman; 01-04-2005, 10:00.

Comment

Unfortunately I have no way of transfering the saves (other than sending my memory card to you of course). I will have to duck out of this challenge then cause I don't have time gather that amount of cash.

Comment

Just do the Easy Costa di Amalfi Special Condition race series a couple of times that ought to pay for it. Over 27,000,000 a time including the car sale.

Or the almost 90,000,000 including car sale from the German Touring Car Championship in the European Hall.
                    Last edited by Bassman; 01-04-2005, 10:47.

Comment

Dear God that's a lot of money to spend for this week's race. I've got about 25k in the bank and I'm 2.9% in, so I can't see me being able to afford the car this week, let alone compete. I thought the plan was to restrict ourselves to picking cars available from the start for single-car races?

Comment

Yeah I guess I'll set my b-spec driver going whilst having dinner later.

Comment

Does your B-Spec driver do anything useful, then? Mine fails to win even 10-point races the few times I've tried him.

Comment

Slap him in a vastly superior car and he'll be running rings around them.

Comment

There's vastly superior, and VASTLY superior, though. Surely he should be easily winning the 8-12 point races I've given him a chance with, at least, rather than just running himself off the road every other time he tries to pass anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X