Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox Live - Logitech wireless Precision pads and headsets. Get em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only fear is the analogue stick being too slack to get true precision out of it whilst playing Halo online. Can anyone give me some impressions or differences between the S pad sticks and the logitec ones?

Comment

The sticks while good are looser than the s pad and tried it online with halo 2 for a few games and found the aiming more twitchy than i did with the s pad. But seeing that it`s not pratical to use with the headset, i use the s pad for online and wireless for the rest of the time. On the upside i prefer the looser sticks for racing games.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG
        My only fear is the analogue stick being too slack to get true precision out of it whilst playing Halo online. Can anyone give me some impressions or differences between the S pad sticks and the logitec ones?
        My personal opinion is the logitech pad is miles beter for fps action. All i play is FPS games, First to fight, Halo, Rainbow and GR2 and its far and away the most acurate and comfortable pad ive used. People play better with this pad - FACT! We have a few duffers in our clan but with this pad they are much better.

Comment

I've just played my first few games with the wired pad (which is slightly bigger than an S-pad -the wireless one is about the same size as an S-pad). First impressions are very good. The sticks are a little slacker than S-pad ones, but I did find aiming at moving targets easier.

Comment

Working...
          X