Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My FC:

Comment

Woa... It seems I'm slowing getting Mario Kart DS!
      Who wants a game online? By all means add me, please!

phillai

Comment

Added.................

Phillai
        Baseley
        FableByte

Please add me fellas!! 8)

Also tried adding you for the 100th time Ben and as soon as I logon to WFC, your name drops off the list.

Comment

Don't add Ben, he's the king of getting a blue shell when you're right at the finish line .

Comment

Originally posted by Myname
            Don't add Ben, he's the king of getting a blue shell when you're right at the finish line .
            You only get blue shells if you`re ****, jus kiddin` Ben!!

Get me Added myname! I`ll give you a game after Man U have been on if you like??

Comment

Originally posted by VonManc
              You are a number missing fella!
              Oops, so it seems. righto, 536930 654912. owzat?

Comment

You only get blue shells if you`re ****, jus kiddin` Ben!!

Get me Added myname! I`ll give you a game after Man U have been on if you like??
                Yeah, should be fine - probably be me getting the blue shells now. I noticed on rllmuk they all try and get on at 9pm every night so there's a decent chance of people getting put together, we should do something similar here otherwise it's a pain in the arse to organize.

Comment

Yeah, should be fine - probably be me getting the blue shells now. I noticed on rllmuk they all try and get on at 9pm every night so there's a decent chance of people getting put together, we should do something similar here otherwise it's a pain in the arse to organize.
                  Very very true. I came up with the idea of setting up an MSN just for MKDS which I did, only took two mins but nobody went for it. Would`ve helped no end with organizing a game or two.

I`d come on at 9 tonight if the reds weren`t on. I should be on straight after though. You have to add me to your friends though or I won`t see you and you won`t see me.

Hope to see ya after the footy!

VM 8)

*edit - I`m stuck at work so there will be no footy for me, but if anyone wants a game I`ll be around for a bit. Should be working but never mind, at least I`m in the building!
                  Last edited by VonManc; 07-12-2005, 18:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Edd Hewett
                    Oops, so it seems. righto, 536930 654912. owzat?
                    That`s better matey, I`ll add you! 8)

Comment

Disconnecting, eh VonManc? I thought better of you!

That random bomb throw at the death on Cheep Cheep Beach was probably the luckiest thing I've managed to do on this game so far, apologies for that.

Comment

Disconnecting, eh VonManc? I thought better of you!

That random bomb throw at the death on Cheep Cheep Beach was probably the luckiest thing I've managed to do on this game so far, apologies for that.
                        I`m still on if you are about??

My internet went the first game but it looked as if you dropped from the second. I don`t know what`s happening cos I`ve had no probs since I put my dongle on a longer lead.

That bomb throw well took me by surprise, nice shot and was nearly enough to win it for ya too!

I have now los connection to WFC and can`t connect, I`m well pissed off.

Sorry about the dropped games Myname, thought I`d sorted all this out

Comment

That bomb throw well took me by surprise, nice shot and was nearly enough to win it for ya too!
                          It did win that race for me, unless you somehow turned invisible and went in front of me. I saw on the map you were trying to quickly slipstream me though . Was pure fluke though, I couldn't even see you - just pegged it over some trees and hoped.

It did say that the opponent had disconnected both times.. Don't know if that's an indication of the problem or if it says that even if it's your own DS that has disconnected. Funny that the stats haven't updated at all though, it says I haven't raced you at all. I was quite proud of those victories

Comment

We`ll have to have a cheep cheep rematch then fella.

Get on here I`m waiting for u!

Comment

I'm back on now if you're still about.

Comment

I'm back on now if you're still about.
                                Ok join up now chief!

Was just racing Mayhem then, good races fella!!

This is weird, I can see the blue friend icon flashing, when I join friends it just searches but won`t connect, it has done that twice now.

Is that you Myname or Mayhem blinking away??
                                Last edited by VonManc; 07-12-2005, 19:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X