Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me down as maybe...

im torn between this and the footy on TV..

Comment

record the footy?

Comment

footys not till 8, can get a couple of hours in before, thats what Im doing

Comment

Why the **** am I not in there Yoshi boy?? I will be on from about 17.30 sampling the delights so get you boys on when you land !!

Comment

Stick us down Yoshi, should be from about half 5-ish.

Comment

If people want to add me, i should be playing a fair bit of this now the patch is here. I make good cannon fodder

Comment

I'm too busy again. got a uni assignment for friday 9.00am

played it at lunch and it rocks hard. lobbys don't disappear after one match and there is no lag.

be on soon though.

Comment

Updated - yer in. DCMK1 down as maybe.

Wasn't sure if you had footy training (Wednesday innit) and therefore wouldn't be about till ungodly o'clock

Helmet Be online Mardigan?

Comment

Im packing all this week, plus my connection is weak as NTL are sausage jockeys.

Ill be about a week on thursday maybe, need to get a new wireless router, upgrade the connection speed to 10mb and then fork out for the wireless connection thingy for the 360.

Piss

Comment

Send us an invite if you see me online & in need of some target practice! Should be on at 5 ish

Comment

Cool wasn't sure if you were still in posession of this finely crafted FPS Nige.

I must get at least a double kill with random grenade chucking

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                          Cool wasn't sure if you were still in posession of this finely crafted FPS Nige.

I must get at least a double kill with random grenade chucking
                          Yeah kept it in anticipation of the patch. Got rid of RR6, have still got DOA4 - may try & get back into it after getting a new pad with proper working D-pad!!

Comment

Still feeling the love for DOA4 Nige - It'll never die

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet
                              Im fudge packing all this week, plus I'm a weak sausage jockey.
                              Just correcting the spelling mistakes

Might be on tonight, throw us an invite if you have a space and I'm online.

Comment

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game is truly superb now it's be fiXX0red.

Comment

Working...
                                X