No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, last nights games were first class, just disappointed I couldn't got on earlier for a longer session, but will be hitting that hard again over the weekend, top stuff!!

Comment

I jumped on quickly when I got in, but my Ghost Recon addiction got the better of me... must finish it on Hard.

Comment

One word.

Superb.

Comment

Well at least we know if got a good host we can get some fantastic games of this... came late to one of the CTF games, which was pretty good and the Team Deathmatch we finished with was amazing, love that farm map!!

Just cant seem to let go off the Sniper Rifle, I just love it sooooo much... smashing Camsters face open withthe butt of my rifle while he was forced to reload was my favourite kill though

Not sure if be on tonight but def on tomorrow for some more !!

Comment

I'm on telly duties tonight & possibly out tomorrow night but will be giving this the caning it deserves on Saturday/Sunday hopefully.

Comment

Who's up for this tonight? It was so good Wednesday I'll be on this almost all night I'd imagine and am happy to host - Those games were superb.

Should be on from about 6pm for the duration.

Comment

me and Jack will be on

Comment

OK that's more than 8 now I think - following confirmed :

CompactedJack
                  Gibinho
                  Camster99
                  TikkaRoma
                  RTC1873
                  Mardigan 8
                  Yoshimax
                  Sol C
                  Gerry Helmet (TBC be on later after 8 or something)

All of a sudden 8 player lobbies isn't good enough
                  Last edited by Yoshimax; 24-03-2006, 13:28.

Comment

If any spaces come available Im up for it.

Never knew this thread was for the 360 version, always ignored it cos I thought it was the PC version or something

Comment

yep im up for a session tonight

see you slags later

Comment

First come first ****in' served

Lagers will be acquired en-route home I'll be on sooner that you sluts might think

Comment

Thats ths **** Yoshi... all night session coming up.

In the words of the love god Ric Flair "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

Comment

I'm hoping to see as many comedy Killcam replays as Wednesday night - Some of the hilarity was off the scale although that could have been my buddies strong 'erbal cigarettes

Everything from sniping the opposing teams flag carrier when he was about 1 metre from scoring then sniping the next person to pick up the flag before they could score it before returning it and stealing theres to chucking random grenades into smoke/house windows and scoring 1 or 2 kills

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                              Thats ths **** Yoshi... all night session coming up.

In the words of the love god Ric Flair "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"
                              ah all night session. I should have learnt by now that means COD for a bit then on to DOA4 especially when you're organising it in the DOA4 thread at the same time! Bastards

Comment

LOL - You need to pick that up buddy it roxxor. >_<

Be on most of tonight as the Mrs is going out but I just picked up Oblivion - I may keep that for tomorrow though and blitz it then !!

Comment

Working...
                                X