Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pump
    I'm downloading the free pack on VGA no probs

Have you done the old trick of making sure the dash is set to 60hz when using the other cables. Shouldn't make a difference, but it does.
    Yup, it's set to 60hz. I'm not sure if it was the maps, it was definately the update, it wouldn't download until I switched leads. Kept giving me the harddrive is full or network probs. I get the same message on Halo 2.
    I updated in-game, not from the market place.

Comment

The maps are excellent

Two big ones (Beaumont Hague is the grain silo from the SP game - tremendous level) and the other is like the one where you have to fix the phone lines in the streets.

The small ones are very tight making machine guns the way to go - S&D/HQ/CTF will be very interesting on them

Comment

My 360 connection has ****ed up and I am unable to connect for some reason. Talk about **** timing.

Comment

Yorath few people having update problems - is it the patch or the maps you're having trouble with ?

Comment

The whole connection to Xbox Live, its my computer not the 360 thats to blame. I am trying to sort it all out this afternoon.

Comment

Managed to sort out the mess that is my computer just downloading the maps now. I ahd a go on COD2 the other day for the first time in ages and I was wank.

Comment

I'm normally quite reserved on Live, but last night I was so hacked off with a bunch of cheapass Yanks (they played 5-on-3, the "3" being us, despite me flipping sides and asking someone to change - we lost, although it was close) so I may have voiced my disquiet (as it was a ranked game) in the post-match screen. I got mass negged.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                  I'm normally quite reserved on Live, but last night I was so hacked off with a bunch of cheapass Yanks (they played 5-on-3, the "3" being us, despite me flipping sides and asking someone to change - we lost, although it was close) so I may have voiced my disquiet (as it was a ranked game) in the post-match screen. I got mass negged.
                  in games like that, get your team to all swap sides or spectate. idiots soon get bored.

Comment

I should've let it slide and not called them Yankee Imperialist Twats. Now I have a big neggy trashtalk percentage.

Comment

Wear that badge with pride Anephric it's nothing to be ashamed of

Comment

Anyone here still play this often?
                        If so im up for a few matches .

Comment

Yer still playing

Comment

Nice.
                            I suspect your probably a bit better than me online.
                            Fancy a few games?

Comment

Yeah for sure - Chuck me a friends invite there's a good few of us play infrequently and once the new maps are out next month no doubt interest will go up again !

Comment

Will do
                                Ta .

Comment

Working...
                                X