No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to be off topic, but Band of Brothers owns and doesnt get enough attention. Richard Winters FTW!

Comment

^^ Can't believe I never watched it now - 3 episodes in and boy it's good.

But seriously - watch that level and be stunned.

Comment

I've recently got this (and a 360) and would love to get a game or two in with you fellows (many of whom I've not played in a while). Any plans for one sometime soon?

Comment

i wanna shoot some americans in the face, where are you my brothers?!

Comment

I'm around. I don't have the latest map pack - just Bonus and Skirmish. Invite me to more games, Crisp, and I'll happily shoot the **** out of the Americans. They're very frustrating to play with.

Comment

I'm still on this just about everyday.

Comment

guys i will be online tonight playing COD2 between 6pm and 8pm.

have not had a good game for a while so if you can make it let me know and i will send invites out aftyer setting up the lobby.

p.s Where are you Yoshimax

Comment

Dead now this game - bloody Chrome Hounds - Will try and be on for some over the weekend I do love it so

Comment

ill be on tonight from 6 for a couple of hours

Anyone else up for a game?

Comment

go buy chromehounds you tight git

Comment

I just got it back after selling it originally - So now the onlines been sorted ill be on COD quite often

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
                          go buy chromehounds you tight git
                          Chromehounds is wank !

Everytime i see someone on my friends list playing it- i do genuinely feel sorry for them.

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
                            Chromehounds is wank !

Everytime i see someone on my friends list playing it- i do genuinely feel sorry for them.
                            I LOL! i can see the appeal,with building your mechs and fighting wars.But when it's soooo damn boring,whats the point?

Comment

of course you could play doa instead...or you do something as equally enjoyable like shove a pineapple up your arse

Comment

I'm still on CoD2 loads - whacken mein tag in if you feel lonely.

Comment

Working...
                                X