Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don_caballero
    Those yanks aint interested in team playing.
    I really can't understand why not either. They're **** at FFXI.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
      ^ Crisp - Download the Quake4 demo - that's how they should've done it ! Very similar to Halo2 in that it's more a party-like system !

Damn good fun live to boot - I may still buy it !
      christ it's got online play? i downloaded it but never played it... i'll try it later, nice one

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
        christ it's got online play? i downloaded it but never played it... i'll try it later, nice one
        Yeah, we should have a game or 2 of that as well. It's a bit crap, but could be ok with the right people.

Comment

if it plays remotely like quake3 then i'm on it...

Comment

It plays VERY like Quake3 - just doesn't look as clean funnily enough - ****ing top fun. I may yet pick it up !!!

Comment

ill be on COD 2nite Yosh - They'd better ****ing patch the lobby!!!!

I tried multi at quake 4 - no mother ****er showed up in the lobby for like 5 mins - so i quit! jerky as **** anyway - and u cant kill krauts

Comment

You're going downtown for bumping those invites last night Nige.
                Sorry man, I had the 360 on, but was having to de-flea the house!! Managed a couple of games of RR6 but that was it.

Comment

Yeah i'm up for some action tonight (ooh err!) realistically it'll be after 8 tho, i'll have to send some friend invites off tonight to guys on here, i've only got crisp as a friend and even then i've never had a game against him! So if you get an invite from NINNIK then you know its from me. I'm have tempted to change my gamertag but it costs a fortune! bah!

Comment

Originally posted by momobeast
                    u cant kill krauts
                    A good point well made !

Comment

anyone else get a perverse pleasure from actually 'being' german in the game? i quite like taking out the yanks... is that wrong?

Comment

your ****ing sick

Comment

your ****ing sick
                          "you're"

christ...

Comment

THATS IT - YOUR DEAD!

See u online tonight Mr Rapper - how dare u take the piss out of my dyslexia!!!!

Comment

It plays VERY like Quake3 - just doesn't look as clean funnily enough - ****ing top fun. I may yet pick it up !!!
                              You'll regret it, I have a blind passion for all things quake so went out and brought the full version. Sadly the I found it has much the same framerate issues online as off and anyone who has played alot of Q3 knows how important a smooth framerate is to this gameplay. Also it always took a good 5-10mins to get in match and thats only when it didn't crash. When I realised I could make love to a beautiful woman 5-10 times while waiting for a match to start, back to the shop it went.

I'll be up for for some COD later especally if there is some patch happenings.

Should finally have a HDD waiting for me when I get home from work on Thursday so will be getting into some old school halo action at the weekend as well as some arcade festivities.

Comment

THATS IT - YOUR DEAD!

bring it.

Comment

Working...
                                X