Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
    anyone else get a perverse pleasure from actually 'being' german in the game? i quite like taking out the yanks... is that wrong?
    Deutschland uber alles my man

Comment

anyone else get a perverse pleasure from actually 'being' german in the game? i quite like taking out the yanks... is that wrong?
      I love the thing they shout in German when playing search & destroy when you or the other team have armed the bomb !!!

Comment

Originally posted by momobeast
        THATS IT - YOUR DEAD!

See u online tonight Mr Rapper - how dare u take the piss out of my dyslexia!!!!

Yo Yo get with the program guys! i sent ya friends (crisp rapper & Gibbon too) requests yesterday and ya better accept them so we can do some butt kicking online!

Comment

Im starting to feel left out

im going to buy one at the weekend so ill see you slags then

Comment

Originally posted by BigJack
            Im starting to feel left out

im going to buy one at the weekend so ill see you slags then
            Blimey its almost like when I was a wee child playing halo 2 all over again

Comment

i was hoping this was going to be the game of choice at launch but the lag meant it was unplayable. With the glitch thing it apparantly works fine so im sold.

I just hope the patch is even better

Comment

Good to have you back Jack! Anybody up for some Quake 4 demo Weds night (sorry Gib, forgot about Shameless!) had a few games & enjoyed it. Unless the COD2 patch appears that is...!

Comment

I'm always the Germans, I like their machine guns better. I used to feel bad when taking out our boys, but I have used up all my guilt and will happily kill anyone.

Comment

i was hoping this was going to be the game of choice at launch but the lag meant it was unplayable. With the glitch thing it apparantly works fine so im sold.

For me it's unplayable too. I'll wait till the update.

Comment

anbyone here speak german? i'd love to know what they're hsouting out, there's one phrase in aprticular that sounds like 'sally tater' to me, always makes me smile!

Comment

It worked great last night with lag only appearing when a new player joined who Im guessing was American. He soon buggered off though and it went back to normal. It looked like there was a couple of yanks playing too. If you get a lobby full of friends then Im sure it'll be nigh on perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pump
                          Blimey its almost like when I was a wee child playing halo 2 all over again
                          Has it been that long ? 8)

Oh, and where the **** is my patch

Comment

update is on now!!

Comment

and fixes NOTHING....... lag still there, no lobby system. pile of wank.

but hey, means you're less likely to lose your save file. woohoo ?_?

Comment

GUTTED

Any offical jazz about what the update actually fixes?

Comment

Working...
                                X