No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right ive just ordered a 360 from HMV online and paid for extra quick delivery should be here for Sat.

Whats the census on Live games? Ill have to get another copy of COD but im not arsed about PGR and PD0.

Comment

A lot of us seem to have COD2, RR6 and DOA4. Let's not forget Halo2 either!!
      Pm'ed you with regards to cheaper games. Offer only available 'til next tuesday!!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
        A lot of us seem to have COD2, RR6 and DOA4. Let's not forget Halo2 either!!
        Pm'ed you with regards to cheaper games. Offer only available 'til next tuesday!!
        Lets not forget action sack , I've just put my Halo 2 shoes back on

Comment

Some good games last nite with Yoshi and the fellow Scots.

Still got several "Cannot connect to session" messages attempting to get some quick matches, before joining Yoshi tho! WTF's going on? Never got that before the patch went in!

Comment

Yep Good Game at the end there Momo (CTF in Tunisia) - Can't believe it was the usual up to 5 and the game managed to last 29 minutes !!! Brilliant.

I think the "cannot connect to session" is because so many people are doing the glitch the servers are going nuts !!

Comment

anyone about tonight or am i playing halo?

Comment

I'll be about tonight between CoD2 and DOA4 !!!

Comment

Yeah ill be on - Ill keep an eye on my friends list to see what your playing Yoshi.

U know all the other Scot fellas on the game last nite then?

Yeah that was an awesome game of CTF - really close and last for ages! Like it should!!!

Comment

Yeah we're all glitching together

Usually a few of us which makes it harder to get a game together but I'll message/private chat you if I'm going on so you know to watch the gamercard if you fancy hopping in !!!

Comment

I should be on, what time?

Comment

Well at least they intend to fix the multiplayer by the sounds of it

Comment

Fingers better get pulled from asses coz people seem to be getting really pissed off with the "cannot connect to server" bull**** that's commonplace now !

Comment

Just put this on and its installed a new update!!

Could this be the Multiplayer fix? I've never even played this on Live yet so I'm not sure if anything is different!!

Comment

Oh my God - I'm on a half day today will be home ASAP to find out !!!

Can you configure games or invite people to lobby or anything Rossco ?

Comment

I'm home at lunch time so i'll find out

Comment

Working...
                                X