No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just got off Live now and I didn't notice any download. Still some lag as well.

Comment

Well I just played 2 games but there was no lag, and you couldnt invite people or make your own games or anything, what a ****ty service. They really should sort that out!

Comment

Rossco is this because you haven't played COD2 whilst connected to live for a while ? There was a single player patch about 3/4 weeks ago I think maybe you've just received that !!!

Dammit you had me going there.

Comment

I have just double checked, nothing new at all I'm afraid.

Comment

Comment

I can double confirm that there is no new update Rossco must have downloaded the sp update. It's still as laggy and **** (but potentially amazing) as ever

Comment

Thats reeeally strange then, as I was playing it only a few days ago and I was definitely conncted to Live at the time. And I remember downloading the SP update previously too! So god knows what this update was for then..?

Sorry to get all your hopes up, but it wasnt my fault.. honestly!!

Comment

so now it seems i can't connect to play any games at all online... even laggy as f00k ones.

i are teh sadness.

Comment

I joined one of my friends games last night and played for about 30 minutes with no lag?

I thought you couldnt join other peoples games or somethin? Was that not a big thing people were complaining about?

Comment

Nah Rossco it's more the absence of private games or a party function a-la Halo2.

There are ways around it - I had similar connecting problems over the weekend but then my mate was on, we used the glitch to setup a lobby and hey presto no lag for anybody and a good 30 minute Deathmatch to boot.

Anybody fancies playing this ping me a chat invite or something and we'll nail down a glitched lobby - should be about tonight !!!

BTW : Infinity Ward your time is running out. I WILL trade this in next month when BF:MC and GRAW land if you haven't done something to make it better.

****ing ****es so you are you could've had a patch out within a month no problem - This is the 2nd most played game on live but only because people constantly quit and join other games probably giving an inaccurate representation of the figures.

Comment

Your damn right Yoshi! They shoulda sorted this ages ago! Its been nearly 3 months since this was launched!!!! And the figures must be fubar'ed!

I have now given up on IW - and have already sold my copy of COD2 as I'll have very little time for it after completing it on Vet and with GRAW, BF2 and Oblivion just round the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                          BTW : Infinity Ward your time is running out. I WILL trade this in next month when BF:MC and GRAW land if you haven't done something to make it better.
                          no ****... i was ready to trade this ****er in weeks ago.

Comment

At the risk of bumping this thread any further has anybody heard anything anywhere regarding the multiplayer patch ???

Comment

Had a quick google and can't see any news about the multiplayer patch, just lots of links to the original patch. I haven't really played this much online yet, waiting for the patch, but at least it's giving me a chance to go through and complete it on veteran mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                                At the risk of bumping this thread any further has anybody heard anything anywhere regarding the multiplayer patch ???
                                **** all mate... most depressing, especially considering i'm too poor to buy a new game until this one is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X