No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't beat a good long range machine gun kill. I like to think my victim is impressed with my marksmanship as he watches his demise on the kill cam

Comment

I'm really enjoying this online, but I'm literally getting 3 decent, lag-free games in about 6 hours of trying. It's tres depressing. Just getting into the lobby is a ****ing Herculean affair, and there's no auto-attempt feature, so you have to sit there pressing the button again and again and again...

Fix it please. Noooooow. Every single person chatting in the lobby was harping on about "the patch, ooh it's coming soon, oooh."

Comment

^^ Anerphic use the glitch man - We're going to be playing some games tonight if you send me a friend invite you can join in if you want - should be lag free games if we can keep the yanks out !!!

Comment

i'm be on all evening bitches... let me know when the game's begin and i'll gladly shoot you all in the face with my hot discharge.

<scarypsychopervface.gif>

Comment

could be a full house

Comment

****ing Yay - We'll just need to ask people to leave the lobby if they get in unexpectedly - I've done this before and people can be OK about it - Either that or threaten them with mass negative feedback.

Comment

is this ok to play online now? was a mess last time

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
                  is this ok to play online now? was a mess last time
                  It's only ok if you use the lobby glitch, the patch isn't out yet but it's coming. When? who the **** knows ?_?

I was planning on being on tonight but i gotta go out and stuff. If anyone is one tomorow (wed) i'd be up for some snippie action most def

Comment

double post-athon!

Comment

I need to pick this one up again... been a long time since I've played this one online.

but it should be fun pumping ya full with lead

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                        ****ing Yay - We'll just need to ask people to leave the lobby if they get in unexpectedly - I've done this before and people can be OK about it - Either that or threaten them with mass negative feedback.
                        yeah, good plan... "GET OUT OR WE WILL NEG YOUR SORRY ASS YANKEE". if they won't then it's all engines to 'abuse'

Comment

I happened into a glitch game lobby the other day: the abuse I got to "**** off" wasn't well received, let me tell you. And I let them know as much. And they negged me. Wankers.

I got negged the same day by a couple of Yanks in a PGR3 game (obviously mates) who didn't like the fact that they got nudged from behind when they slowed down waaay too much into corners; they then ganged up on me and threatened to "rape my ass".

I haven't been on Live much until 360, really, but all the ****e memories have come flooding back. Oooh, neg repping as a weapon. Bool****.
                          Last edited by anephric; 28-02-2006, 17:29.

Comment

Repping isn't worth **** - But those assholes don't know that and covet their rep like they did their (usually undeserved) Halo2 ranks hence the threat works well on them and conversely they will use it against you !!

If Infinity Ward would just pull their stained fingers from their arse-pipes and release the ****in' patch already we wouldn't need to even have these discussions

Comment

Whats this glitch lobby people have been mentioning?

I played last night when i got in from work just after midnight and it was pretty poor, if your patient enough to wait until people have disconnected you can get some good games. Release the patch already!!

Comment

Yanks, playing at being yanks.

Far too many games I've been in seem to have 6-7 Yanks all trying to play as Americans and one lone guy running about as a German. They may have the reputation as the best equiped and most incompetent fighting force in the world but they need to get over it.

Personally I always go for the Germans, all the more targets for me.

Team balancing in the patch too please.
                                Last edited by Mr Pump; 01-03-2006, 15:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X