Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure will, be on in the next hour

Comment

Good. Gave BF2:MC a go, wasn't feeling it. Need for good FPS action this afternoon.

Comment

You lot on ? I'm about to watch apprentice I'll look out for yaz after that.

Comment

i'll jump on in about an hour... just gotta take care of something

Comment

That should only take 5 minutes ???

Comment

I'll be wandering around in Oblivion until you guys show up. Sling me an invite when you do though.

Comment

Good games yesterday but it was starting to feel a bit stale for some reason (like we've been playing it for 6 months )

Feeling much love for Battlefield now.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                  Good games yesterday but it was starting to feel a bit stale for some reason (like we've been playing it for 6 months )

Feeling much love for Battlefield now.
                  me too

Comment

Tikka said the same - I fear we may have exhausted it - Jack was saying yesterday there's new maps just been released on PC so maybe (just maybe) we'll get them on 360.

wouldn't hold my breath though after the patch took about 1/2 the time the game must've took to port to 360.

Comment

It is getting a bit old - new maps would freshen up my love considerably, though.

Comment

...and the 360 map pack(s) have been announced to tie in with E3 week.

Comment

New map pack details for during E3;

Bonus Map Pack (2 Maps - Vossenack and Wallendar, Germany) = FREE
                          Skirmish Map Pack (2 Maps - Kalach, Russia and Beaumont-Hague, France) = 400 MS Points.

In July;
                          The Invasion Pack(5 Maps - see below) = 900 MS Pts
                          - Antoville, France (Crossroads)
                          - St. Louet, France (Newvillers)
                          - Amaye sur Seulles, France (Normandy)
                          - Alam Halfa, Egypt (Decoytown)
                          - Rostov, Russia (Harbor)

Okay, 2 free, 2 for 400 points, 5 for 900 points? So they want over a tenner for the maps. erm....nah. Dont play it enough for that, and the fact it it'll be forgotten before long in the slew of online games released.

Comment

I play it lots & lots. Hmm - I have points that have been lying about for ages (they were earmarked for SF2) so I may use them.

Comment

A tenner for 9 new maps seems reasonable to me.

Comment

I'd buy 'em, I'm sure if they released them as an expansion people would pay more for it so I'm not complaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X