No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a few games of CTF over the weekend, which was my first proper go at it since the patch (I'm behind the times I know).

Very good.

Comment

My last three attempts at getting a decent game all ended with nobbers using exploits and glitches (ooh, shooting me from under the map - that's cool and a good idea for all of five seconds until everyone leaves the game).

Neg the twats. For all the good it does.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
        My last three attempts at getting a decent game all ended with nobbers using exploits and glitches (ooh, shooting me from under the map - that's cool and a good idea for all of five seconds until everyone leaves the game).

Neg the twats. For all the good it does.
        Ive also noticed that many people are increasingly using glitches in maps, cant they just play properly?

Comment

I'm sick of hearing various whiny-voiced cretins in pre-game lobbies saying stuff like "Does this map have any glitches/do you know the glitches?/glitchesglitchesglitches [insert glitch here]"...

Comment

Just experienced my first glitch (usually play with friends only) - How do these ****ing twats find these things ? Unbelievable.

Comment

The worst one is the gimps crawling around under the map in Moscow and shooting you up daddio in a subterranean style like the worms they are. The Matmata one, with guys crawling off up into the sky to snipe at you like poo-faced immortals, chafed me also.

I practically negged myself out.

Comment

Must be a lot of people who do nothing but walk around all the levels, prodding at every single bit of scenery to see if they can find something. Sounds like much more fun than just, oh I don't know, playing the game and having fun

I really don't see the point to using the glitches. I'm not that good at this game online, but that makes me feel great every time I do half decent or get a really good kill. Can't see what fun there would be in staying where nobody can hit you and just picking off the people who can be bothered to stay in the game with you.

Comment

If, when playing Moscow, you get multiple "Fell to Death" (a little icon of a dood falling) notifications for other players, it means they're trying to get under the map and are falling through it (and hence dying).

Neg all of those little ****ers instantly.

Comment

****ing poofs. We had some superb games last night - there were more people online I wanted to invite than could get in the lobby !!!

Still maintain this is one of the best "pure" FPS I played in ages,.

Comment

yeah, it was excellent fun yesterday. I have found myself a new game to play online (never played it much before because it didn't work properly)

Comment

Yeah, last night was great. Good game types, great maps and great weapon balance. Top game all round.

Comment

Dah. I wasn't about last night. Will be on tonight for a bit though.

Comment

Great fight yesterday, the Germans made one hell of an come back in that last battle ! I'm ready for our next great battle ! I'm liking this game more and more now !

Comment

Anyone up for this (or BF2) this afternoon?

Comment

aye, from about 3ish

Comment

Working...
                                X