No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had it, played it (played you!), sold it. Sorry mate I think its awful, too much juggling for my liking. Will be up for a few games tonight

Comment

anyone about this evening for some kill0riffic action?

Comment

I'll be on. I can't believe how many people on my list bought Oblivion! We want some COD2 & DOA4!!

Comment

screw DOA4. Never ever soil this thread with its name again nige

Am going on now for a couple of hours

Comment

Thanks for the very brief game I had earlier on, I had to dash off so had to quit. I also just want to say my headset has stopped working so if anyone plays with/against me (ThirstyLegend) I am not being rude.

Comment

No worries Thirsty - Nice to have you on board

Some cracking games yesterday - The patch really has transformed that game for me - GRAW has seen no playtime (single or multi) since that patch landed.

But now Oblivion calls..............

Comment

i'll be on the case as soon as i get my new 360! dead 360 sucks

Comment

Aw ****e you're joking buddy ? My mates bought the dust (3 red lights) at the weekend as well !!!

They're shocking - I'm deffo doing something to mine so I get it changed under the 12 month warranty !

Comment

yea,it powered on for the final time last night.Third attempt was met with those funky looking red lights

But my replacement will be here tommorow

I'm starting to think,my oblivion obsession might of killed the poor thing!

Comment

If you lot are playing again tonite - I would be for sure up for some of this action,ping me an invite

Comment

some fantastic games tonight chaps... this game is wonderful now online

Comment

i am disappointed that none of you other bitches have posted up today... *shakes head*

we need to arrange a proper time to play cod2, sort of like unofficial halo2 sundays of old.

Comment

Sorry been nowhere near a PC till now - Good games agreed and yes let's get a slot sorted !!!

Comment

Who fancies an hour or two now?

Comment

Might be on shortly (circa 7:30) when Hollyoaks finishes on E4

Comment

Working...
                                X