No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for it. You can use my meat bag of a body for target practice. I suxxor.

Comment

im up for a game at about 8

Comment

anyone on tonight?

Comment

I will be at about 7.30ish-8ish.

Comment

Tonight anyone ? The Mrs is out tonight so I'll be on live from about 5pm for the duration - Looking forward to it

I'm even going to stay away from the beers !!!

Comment

Should be on.

Comment

Crispy me lad ? Jack ? Gib ?

Part of me wishes we could do a Halo2 style party and 4 of us fire off into the inter-wilderness for a scrap with some trash talking wyanks (see what I did there )

Comment

aye mate I'll be on

Comment

ill be on

on every nite
                    gamertag sturae

Comment

i've just gotten home from work... been out since 6am so no gaming for me tonight, i'm ****ed (not literally, sadly).

Comment

it's on tonight though if any of you kids are about...

Comment

i'll be up for some of this today, it is good fun with you lot. never gets boring killing nige

Comment

That thar is fighting talk

Be online from about 5/6 hopefully - Mrs is out tonight and no mates round so I should be uninterrupted as long as I can stay awake - My cold seems to be lifting too it's all good

Comment

I might also be on the ol COD2 either me or the missus counterpart

been playing online with this for the past couple of hours on 360 and mildly impressed

Comment

Should be on from about 5.15 so whatever you boys are on ping me an invite.

Comment

Working...
                                X