Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don_caballero
    How Funny/Unfunny will it be when we all realise that the update is actually a fix for the save game deletion bug and a fix to stop people using the system link lobby glitch

I do really hope that are prayers ours answered and its a full lobby system, so I don't have to play PDZ ever again

WHY!?!

I Jinxed it. my fault sorry

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Am i the only one having problems playing online 2nite? "Unable to join game lobby" or whatever???!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by momobeast
          Am i the only one having problems playing online 2nite? "Unable to join game lobby" or whatever???!!!!

i get that all the time and have done since i bought the game and now probably will until the end of time

Comment

When the lag is fixed I would be up for some action

Gamertag: Muzzaroo

Ta

Comment

Only managed 1 full decent game last night and to make things worse I was usless. Came last by a along way.

Comment

Originally posted by don_caballero
                i get that all the time and have done since i bought the game and now probably will until the end of time
                Whats up with that! Mine was fine before the update last nite - now i cannot get on any games at all!!!!!! ****ing pissed off!

Comment

that error is seemingly random... perhaps the matchmaking software is under too much stress as people try and find out what the patch does? other times i have no problem getting a game it's just more disjointed than a dismembered contortionist when i eventually get hooked up.

Comment

Some guys on RllmUk got the same prob last nite.

I am far from impressed

Comment

i'm contemplating taking the game back to be honest, not really that interested in single player and multi is a ****ing mess... <insert sad face.gif>

Comment

what you going to swap it for though? Perfect Dark? Forget that.

It can work really well when Yoshi's hosting. You just need to be organised to all go on at the same time and be ready to jump in. If you cant jump in I reckon everyone should stand firm and not start the game until any unwanteds have left.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
                          what you going to swap it for though? Perfect Dark? Forget that.
                          pff, i'm not THAT desperate... bag o ****e is PD0.

good point though, we need to organise the troops on a particular night like we did for halo2... it got a fair turnout most nights. guess this'll be down to when yoshi is about then as he'll be mr hosty pants.

Comment

Yoshi's hosting and me helping him get the glitch set-up is all we need... allows for a nice long game game of Team Deathmatch or whatever he can manage... we had some awesome games last week using this and hopefully if we set a night when we are all gonna be on we can do it again.

Shame we have to go to these lengths to get set-up a game type that should be compulsory in all live shooters!!

Comment

the scots to the rescue!

Comment

So when???? Tonight? (Hint Hint)

Comment

Working...
                                X