No announcement yet.

Call Of Duty 2 - Call To Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the deal with the true skill rating???
    how do i find out what mine is??
    i'm always playing ranked matches but nowt seems to happen
    My gamertag is Sturae if ppl wnt a game

Comment

You can't - I think it'll just match you with better people the more you win - think of it as an "invisible" ranking !!

Probably better that way - Look what happened to Halo2 !!!

Comment

if any of you kids are around later send me an invite/message and i'll drop what i'm doing for a sesh.

Comment

What time you going to be on Crisp? Ive got 6-9 hassle free so looking to mix COD up with a bit of Ridge at some point

Comment

Count me in. Be gentle though, I've not yet managed to have a proper go.

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
              What time you going to be on Crisp? Ive got 6-9 hassle free so looking to mix COD up with a bit of Ridge at some point
              i'll be home around 6.30 or so... 7ish, i'll send you an invite when i pop on.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                Count me in. Be gentle though, I've not yet managed to have a proper go.
                You're going downtown for bumping those invites last night Nige.

Props to Kevvy Metal (AKA Don Caballero) whos aim is straight & true - was picking me off from all angles last night I much preferred him being IN my team

Some great glitch games last night - was finding it hard to get back into COD2 and into the lobby before it was full but managed it enough times - Got kicked at one point when I was hosting (had to update the dash) but apart from that it seemed to run really well & had some great 30 minutes games of HQ/TDM.

I've secured online time tonight from 7:30 onwards in the hope that the patch will appear and we can all play happily ever after. If I see you guys on I'll fire off the invites.

Comment

there seems to be a small rumour that the patch is only going to fix game save bugs now

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Where you reading that ?

Comment

was skipping through gaming age and noticed it. whoever posted it didn't bother to state their source though so who knows, we may still be in luck. fingers crossed!

Comment

if they don't do it now then they'll have to at some point... it's just stupid to leave it as it is, just goes to show how halo2 is still king of the lobbies.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
                          ... just goes to show how halo2 is still king of the lobbies.
                          I know. Why can't people just copy it??

PD64s lobby was even better, perfect tbh - had it been online.

Comment

christ i can't even remember pd64's lobby... does that make me a bad man?

as for them copying, lord knows why, it just makes so much sense......... games developers = idiots fo' sho'.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                              You're going downtown for bumping those invites last night Nige.

Props to Kevvy Metal (AKA Don Caballero) whos aim is straight & true - was picking me off from all angles last night I much preferred him being IN my team

Some great glitch games last night - was finding it hard to get back into COD2 and into the lobby before it was full but managed it enough times - Got kicked at one point when I was hosting (had to update the dash) but apart from that it seemed to run really well & had some great 30 minutes games of HQ/TDM.

I've secured online time tonight from 7:30 onwards in the hope that the patch will appear and we can all play happily ever after. If I see you guys on I'll fire off the invites.

Yeh dude, those games were fun and i like playing with guys who you can speak to and work well in a team. Those yanks aint interested in team playing. I won't be on tonight as i'm away out, but the next few days i'll be on this proper.

REALLY hoping this gets a proper patch but i'm prepared for the worst. If the Live side was to function properly, this really could be a more enjoyable game than even Halo 2.

It was a fun game yesterday with Haha UK and Yoshimax but i could get any voice to work no sound in my headset.

seeya dudes soon

Comment

^ Crisp - Download the Quake4 demo - that's how they should've done it ! Very similar to Halo2 in that it's more a party-like system !

Damn good fun live to boot - I may still buy it !

Comment

Working...
                                X