Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll buy some of that!!

Comment

Haven't played this with the NTSC peeps yet, so I'm game.

Comment

any particular time you boys are gonna be about? i shall arrange my evening around it.

Comment

I shall be parachtuing in around 7pm ready for action. Bit of a chore getting a group of us into the same game but so worth it when you do.

Comment

probably from 6:30/7 till 9/10

you got anything else yet Crisp?

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
              you got anything else yet Crisp?
              not yet, payday friday though... of which most is already spent. i'm sure i'll find a way to acquire a couple of games though. ridge racer deffo and possibly something else, dunno what though.

*edit. though though though. 3 sentences, 3 instances... i give up.

Comment

How do you manage to ajoin the same room? It seems quite random when i've been playing! Do you have to get invited or something?

Comment

from what i've played with you can invite people into your game whilst you're playing... if there's another way i dunno though.

Comment

Yoshi or one of his mates keep trying to join a game until one of them is host. I just wait on the Live menu until Yoshi is joinable and then jump in. Works most of the time.

Comment

Only works if someone has a good connection and gets made host... if I was to jump into the game and get host the game would be awful Yoshimax is good for it though, he got a fat connection and it usually gets us solid games, just need to fast on the fingers to get into the game he is hosting before it fills up.

Comment

Fat Pipe Matey

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day

Comment

would any of you mind if i joined in? i'm really enjoying this game online (apart from the lag, fingers crossed for the patch) and would really enjoy injecting it with a bit of community. i really don't think i'm that ****, so i shouldn't be too annoying

Comment

No worries - ping me a friend invite - hoping they'll up it to 16 player online as the glitch allows for this without too much of a hit on the ping rates !!!

Played a ranked match of search & destroy yesterday with 3 other guys who all went the same team - and I won 5-1 - ****in pussies

Comment

excellent, will be on tomorrow as my mrs is out so i will probably do it then, my tag's urbanpanda

Comment

Working...
                                X