Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
    Tomorrow is the big day

How Funny/Unfunny will it be when we all realise that the update is actually a fix for the save game deletion bug and a fix to stop people using the system link lobby glitch

I do really hope that are prayers ours answered and its a full lobby system, so I don't have to play PDZ ever again

Comment

It's not a fix for the save game bug as far as I know - I'm still not sure that even exists as described by most people but is symptomatic of profiles not being loaded - You may find that todays dashboard update eradicates the save game glitch(es - they seem to plague several titles).

All I want is the ability to setup a game with friends only and play for as many rounds/kills as I want on a map of my choosing.

Comment

friend of mine seems to think it's going to be 2 new online maps + a fix for the lag issues, don't know where he got his info from though.

Comment

They dont say where they got it from but xboxic.com has:

The patch, to be released on tuesday of next week, folliwing an important Xbox Live Dashboard update will include many new features. After a quick ?beta-test? our reporter Henry Brookenheimer reports that ?the update will include: Weapon Selection, 3 Gametype choices including CTF, a way to invite friends and start your own server, and dedicated servers to reduce online lag.? The online community, mainly the folks over at the Xbox Forums (http://forums.xbox.com) have threatened to boycott Infinity Ward, the people behind Call of Duty 2, and ?Ward is responding. Following the realease, (roughly two months) Jerry Gavin (Executive Art Director) says two new maps will be released saying , ?I cannot reveal the names or aspects of the maps, but one will be set in a desert environment, the other in an African Rainforest.?

Comment

I'll give my right knacker for that to be true

Comment

if true that is awesome. And yes, i will never play PDZ again (not that i do anyway )

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                All I want is the ability to setup a game with friends only and play for as many rounds/kills as I want on a map of my choosing.
                Which is what you'd expect from this day and age, isn't it?

Comment

that's the mail my mate sent me, and it would be pretty fookin awesome if true. although some of it should've been there from the start

Comment

will the patch just update automatically when you next log in to Live?

Comment

Joy oh Joy oh Joy oh Joy.

Dedicated servers = they must be planning to allow 16 player !!!

Comment

Got me a copy of COD2. Will be around tomorrow if anyone is up for a game.

Comment

a way to invite friends and start your own server, and dedicated servers to reduce online lag
                          Holy ****!! If thats true then "Fatpipe" Yoshimax over there will be the most popular guy in town!!

Comment

Gonna get some glitch games on the go tonight if anybody wants to play you should be able to join (assuming it ups the player level which it has the last few times !)

Comment

Im there dude

Comment

let me play, let me play! Dodgy headset though so excuse my lack of talking.

Comment

Working...
                                X