No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers to Yoshimax and Moodman (and anyone else I forgot to mention ) for the matches tonight. Should be getting a new headset soon (hopefully @ the weekend) so I'll be able to swear when I lose instead of greeting each loss with silence

Checked my connection quickly and found that I could download stuff at 350k per sec at the moment, and usually it's just over 1000k since we upgraded, so sorry if my dodgy connection caused any of that lag!

Comment

well it's time for a new strategy,'cause Yoshi started to wise up to me and began dishing out some serious pain towards the end of our session.Think we started at like half 5 and i came off at 9pm.Great,great games though.

Oh and Moodmon,hat off to you.Demonstrating some impressive reactions and timing.Please don't tell me you using the 360 pad.How the hell your pulling off leon's half circle throw,online with the 360's d-pad is beyond me.You must be using either the hori stick or the analog stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
        Oh and Moodmon,hat off to you.Demonstrating some impressive reactions and timing.Please don't tell me you using the 360 pad.How the hell your pulling off leon's half circle throw,online with the 360's d-pad is beyond me.You must be using either the hori stick or the analog stick.
        I asked him the same thing earlier, depressingly enough, he's just using the bog standard 360 joypad! The ****er just don't lose!!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
          I asked him the same thing earlier, depressingly enough, he's just using the bog standard 360 joypad! The ****er just don't lose!!
          thats pretty impressive! Moodmon,your ass is mine next time

Comment

Sooooperb games last night guys - I particularly enjoyed the sessions at the start with Hazuki, myself and some Gauntlet guy.

Thought it was strange how the SS guy managed to kill the session - wonder if that's how he got to SS in the first place ? Been hearing something about a glitch !!

I was playing on the pad last night - tonight the stick is going in for maxmium pwnage.

Oh - And I found a new fav - Tina - ****ing awesome.

Tip - Watch for Moodmon - His **** is TIGHT.

Comment

Don't believe these people, I'm a bit **** really, I just get lucky. A lot. With Bass.

[coughs]
              [Eats some meat]

Comment

i saw some of you on last night and tried to join but kept getting the message 'cannot join session'. any idea what that's all about?

Comment

I had that a few times last-night too.

Comment

You can set a limit on how many people join each session, so maybe the limit had been reached when you tried to join?

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                      Don't believe these people, I'm a bit **** really, I just get lucky. A lot. With Bass.

[coughs]
                      [Eats some meat]
                      Your leon is more impressive.

Comment

I hate fighting a multiple throw nailing Leon or Bass... have nightmares of the beatings you use to dish put in Ultimate with your Iraq outfit Leon Moodmon!!

Gonna be on from 6 tonight to show you boys what a drunk albino can do when is angry
                        Last edited by Mardigan8; 03-02-2006, 12:52.

Comment

Had a couple of better games today, played some really good people and crept up to a B- a few times only to be brought right back down... ah well... keep trying I guess.

Comment

I'm slowly improving at this, just got my 10 wins in a row and 50 overall wins.

Only a C+ at the moment though.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy
                              You can set a limit on how many people join each session, so maybe the limit had been reached when you tried to join?
                              i thought that might be it, but there were times when the 'join session' tab was greyed out, i assumed that meant the lobby was full. my NAT is stuck on 'moderate', i thought that might be it. anyone able to play with settings like this, or does that count me out of any online goodness?

Comment

Originally posted by no angel
                                i thought that might be it, but there were times when the 'join session' tab was greyed out, i assumed that meant the lobby was full. my NAT is stuck on 'moderate', i thought that might be it. anyone able to play with settings like this, or does that count me out of any online goodness?

It'll give you errors if you are trying to join games with other moderate people.

I'd sort mine too if I could, but its just not possible

Comment

Working...
                                X