No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since I have my 360 I hear some strange buzzing noices coming from the bedroom.....
    I wonder what she's doing there.......

Comment

whats going on in here!?

Comment

anyone for some of this today? feel like i owe bignige a big beating

Comment

How about tonight ? I'm going online now for the duration - Nige has become something of a force to be reckoned with these days time I stepped up to the plate again . . . . .

Comment

Sorry, been away for a couple of days. I'm pretty sure, it's you 2 making me look good, as opposed to me playing better!

Comment

anyone up for some mid week beatings?

Comment

Yes. But not mid week, more like end of the week, because I need the game first!
                It's in the post.

Comment

AHA,fresh meat!

Comment

Damn right, you'll certainly feel good about yourself after playing me. Now, recommend me a good hit and hope fighter if you will.

Comment

No fear Jimmbob - We play RANDOM characters only nice and fair

Missus is away overnight on Friday so I'll be online all night then - possibly get on tomorrow night for some too but not sure about tonight !!

Comment

nice and fair ?? we play it loud and hard ! 8)

I had some friends over today and I've played some tag matches, it was great fun....
                        I hope to be online tomorrow evening for some ass whooping !
                        I have the urge to kick some leather wearing queer arse !

no offence Yoshi

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
                          I hope to be online tomorrow evening for some ass whooping !
                          I have the urge to kick some leather wearing queer arse !

no offence Yoshi
                          HG says BRING IT!

This will be the dance i'll be doing after your laid out.

Last edited by Akira; 17-05-2006, 22:03.

Comment

*dp*
                            Last edited by dcmk; 17-05-2006, 22:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                              HG says BRING IT!

This will be the dance i'll be doing after your laid out.

I am not letting that touch me i would rather retire from DOA than see a leather clad gimp dancing over me shaking his moneymaker.

Comment

Better not lose then

Comment

Working...
                                X