Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK

It's becoming a serious problem that game - I reckon 12 hours between Friday night and now.

Got a msg from Hazuki "What sort of shape you in" or words to that effect - I fear I may have simply been asleep but in the lobby 8)

And I thought Oblivion was going to eat my time
    Yeah, you were in the lobby. You must've been asleep/away I was shouting down my microphone for you to start a game.

Just in case you're bothered, that MES5Y got beaten by Gangstanyc just after you left last night. To his credit (aside from winning 28 straight games) he stayed after getting beaten (and abuse).

Comment

Respect to him - I gotta be honest I was well impressed with his performances - thought he was a 1/2 trick pony but he was still pumping me on the randoms (nearly had the ****er tho') - easily the best DOA4 player I've come across - And he didn't half fuel some comedy comments :

"Must have RJ45 cable stuck up his cake"

And that other guy "Off to commit Hari-Kari with a vibrator"

Only problem - lobby got too full of strangers and it was too long between rounds - need to setup a 4/5 player one and invite him in

Comment

I be on to teach you punks a lesson later, although my connection has been gash of late, hence the early exit.

Comment

Not so much gash as "Up & Down" - The other night just as I adjusted to the lag it ****ing disappears leaving you to 60fps murder me

Comment

Yoshi,you've got an obsession bro!

You guys around later for some scraps?

Comment

so which one the lady's here want's to get his ass kicked in a serious painfull way this evening ? ........ Because I feel like hurting people this evening !!

OH YEAH !

Comment

Oh yeah ? Oh yeah ? Count me in blud - We'll do some damage between us I'm sure - If we can get enough peeps with solid connections some tag may be the order of the day.

Some games to warmup then I'm going hunting for MES5Y - That bast is going down.

Comment

I allmost forgot, I have some friends over this evening, but don't worry, I'll still be online to beat the crap out of ya ! and some tag battles could be fun yes

Comment

goddamnn, I got my ass seriously kicked yesterday by some french dude..... he was however afraid to use random fighters... he was pretty damn good with Jan Lee and Hayate.

Yoshi, I saw your invite when I finished playing yesterday, you must have send it while I was downloading the TombRaider demo.

ps. I'll be on this evening again to earn some points back

Comment

Good games - loved taking that S rank to town

Comment

Right, guys and girls - I've started playing this again.

Kasumi is no more. Long live Christie.

Lemme know who's up for a game.

Comment

allways up for some silvergun

Comment

Likewise - Welcome to the club You'll find we play hard but fair.

Christie ? Random battles only my friend it's the only way to play

Comment

Welcome...... it's always nice to kick somebody's teeth in !

Comment

so when we gonna do this thang?

Comment

Working...
                                X