X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair point ya bass you played well.

Comment

aye sorry for the quit had to go quite sharpish,

after that we had some close fights with Yoshiwank and SmallNige. I guess watching that BigBrother **** made you weak, I actually won a few fights !
      lol, like the names.

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
        aye sorry for the quit had to go quite sharpish,
        yeah yeah, afraid for the beating I had in mind for ya ?! chicken ...

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
          yeah yeah, afraid for the beating I had in mind for ya ?! chicken ...
          lol i werent running from you...all about nicolajenniffer she had enough points off me that night ! ...happened again !

Comment

Yeah cheers for the points guys

Anybody up for more tonight?

Comment

I swear if I don't get my points above the ****ty 20,000 mark which I struggle to breach these days I'm gonna go mad.

It was all going so well till you turned up NJ. I couldn't believe it when I left the room and came back to find DCMK had also been put out. Shocking - And I gather from the screams I heard last night that my other half wasn't having much luck against yaz !!!

I'll possibly be on tonight depending whether we end up watching a film or not !!

Comment

****,i'm missing out on this far too much recently

Comment

Where ya been ? Get ur ass online for some - You know what happens when you don't praccy !!!

Comment

I'll try to be online this evening, but it will be late in the evening...

Comment

I can kick your ass whether it's late or early - just not 5am !!!

Comment

aye with football all day think it going to gnarish some of my sharp DOA4 skills, as pretty shattered do with some sleep - so won't be hogging the fights ..akira you on? or whats the excuse now, can't hide forever

Comment

haha,im so gonna enjoy throwing you lot around.Practice or not.

Comment

damn you were all lucky last evening ! I was home late yesterday, otherwise I would have slapped you all around the place 8)

oh Yoshi, I play best at 5am.....

Comment

You goddam sluts I'll be on tonight after the gym/pub (in that order )

My buddy is coming round too - between us we will destroy. His random button mashing versus my stagger-play - See if you can work out who's playing when (clue - You'll be hearing drunked pish down the mic when it's-a meeeee !)

Comment

damn it.... it would have loved to kick you and your boyfriend all around the ring !!
                                And I would know who I would be fighting against.... the one that screams like a little girl when he get's his ass kicked would be you ? ...

I'll be this evening and tomorrow all day with my motorbike at the TT racing circuit in Assen !

But I will be off from work till wednesday, so I'll be online sometime to kick your ass !!

Comment

Working...
                                X