No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

i dont think that was me tbh, don't remember fighting la mariposa...remember a drubbing by an Kasumi which was Minger weren't it?

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
        i will beat off my bone in your characters body, next time. Me meat aches for that one !
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

LOL I can't even watch it at work dammit.
          Last edited by Yoshimax; 17-07-2006, 10:33.

Comment

Can't believe Im missing this !!

****ing bulldog scumbags some problem with my Line frame or some ****.....

****in bastids!

Comment

Believe buddy - be glad - Although I'm sure your verbal commentary would have been priceless - You'd have got on great with KAII and MINGER

Still - funniest messages flying about I've read in ages - kept the best but won't be posting them up here.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                On the positive side, our severe drubbing at the hands of Versus seems to have got all the old regulars wanting some XBL action!
                Agreed -there is nothing like a bit of rivalry to get people playing.

Comment

Looks like they're choosing the game afterall. They're saying GRAW on tuesday at 9ish.

Go to da other thread for more details
                  Last edited by El Leone; 17-07-2006, 10:53.

Comment

More visitors/posters in the DOA4 thread than ever before over the last couple of days

Comment

Where/When do yo uguys play this online? I had a go a while back but it ran so badly for me as to being unplayable. I barely know the game to be honest, and its pretty much a tech demo for me, but Id like to give it a go and would prefer to play people I 'know' than Americans etc etc.

Comment

Often - Don't think you're on my friends list though invite me up if you fancy a game one night - we have a right good laugh usually one of the better social live games for me !!!

Comment

next time I'll be ready for them, crush those little maggots !!

OHHH YEEAAHHH !

Comment

As I said, fight fire with fire. Choose a powerful character and then keep repeating combos again and again!

Comment

I don't play it enough to learn all the combo's ... I just have fun playing this game online even if I know, maybe, 10% of the moves available of all characters !

just never give up !

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
                                just never give up !
                                And lo' - the NTSC Fight Club had it's motto.

Comment

Working...
                                X