Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Leone
    I thought you guys all agreed random selection before hand? shame to see kasumi whoring <
    This was supposed to be the plan, random all round. Minger & Kai, wouldn't.
    It was a bit pointless really. I've never played a team battle before, and on DOA it just dosen't work. If I'd heard the word diva-liscious one more time I would've impaled myself on me 360!!!
    All in all, good fun in parts, painful in others.......
    Last edited by bignige; 17-07-2006, 01:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
      ^ who's they??

Silvergun,i'd be more than up for challenging them again.
      weareversus.com

aka, sock glooves ago go.
      Last edited by El Leone; 17-07-2006, 01:02.

Comment

dcmk vs some guy who thinks he's a chick....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIcYRyvgmQU

terrible editing.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
          dcmk vs some guy who thinks he's a chick....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIcYRyvgmQU

terrible editing.
          Well done DC! You've made a new friend! Can we have this posted up on the homepage?!! That video had me in tears, funny stuff indeed.

Comment

DC is gonna be pissed! thats really painful to watch.Thing is,my volume was down on the voice's so i could'nt actually hear what these fruits sounded like,but i got the message(s)

Divalicious...WTF!?
            Last edited by Akira; 17-07-2006, 01:53.

Comment

i cannot make sense of that reply ^^ anyone care to translate for me?

Comment

allready edited.I thought you meant i was a noob for not knowing who they were,but i misunderstood your post.It's 3am man!

But anyway,why don't you hop on for some scrappin'?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                  But anyway,why don't you hop on for some scrappin'?
                  i don't 'do' doa... cannot stand the game. if soul calibur was online and all the cheesy characters were removed then i would definately. tokuda gave me a hiding at it when he came round for a sesh, could definately see myself getting back into that game.

Comment

Jesus Wept!

Hang your heads in shame

The only way you lot could end up more embarrasing is to post pics of nige in his duds

Comment

That was Capital B bad - Some of it was pant wettingly hilarious (DC's "Neg" message almost had me on the floor) and some of it was horrific (Taking 2 "GREAT" beatings and going into the 3rd round just hoping to hit with a punch.)

Don't want to make excuses cos their form was top but it was agreed we'd play random and they failed to do so. Funny that - always applies to SS characters - I guess Kasumi is the gay mans Hayabusa ???

Comment

They were unbelievable tbh even the fruit-cake, god i hated that guy.

No shame, did alright despite the mindgames -him singing 'hit me baby one more time' and 'going into diva mode'. challenge anyone to win against that !

Comment

oh my god ??!!! what's this ?!

it looks like they totally owned your asses !! you maggots make me sick !! drop down and gimme 20 !!

come guys you should have brought in the faul mouthing Force (not that that would made a difference....)

damn I would have loved to joined this game.... if only for the verbal abuse

Comment

I just saw the video against dcmk, and they were whoring the power weapon moves. Then again, shame on you for not countering them . Then again, I can't talk, I dont play DOA4. I just stick to things I'm good at..

Comment

There'll be a next time force don't fear. And we'll be playing by our rules.

Comment

True El Leone we started to observe KAI performing the same 3/4 combos over and over again - very Hayabusa style playing not nice at all and very frustrating but you're right - our fault for not adapting our game to stop him.

Comment

Working...
                                X