Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheForce
    oh my god ??!!! what's this ?!

it looks like they totally owned your asses !! you maggots make me sick !! drop down and gimme 20 !!

come guys you should have brought in the faul mouthing Force (not that that would made a difference....)

damn I would have loved to joined this game.... if only for the verbal abuse
    Christ it was funny, you could've had my spot!

Comment

Tha Force participating also would have been the cherry on the cake - The thought of "Tha Force vs KAI" with him busting out his patter would have been absolutely superb.

Comment

game was too laggy to do anything too ! in fairness, some games were just too unplayable

Comment

I see they're trying to blame that on us but it was one of them causing it every time - either Kai or Minger - they were definately the common denominator in it.

Insanely, they even counted those matches in the "10" they won.

Comment

Kai was the main culprit for lag, I had 2 games against him & both took about 10 mins each to finish - council estate connection. I've got a 2 meg line and whilst it's not the fastest, I've never encountered such bad lag.
            Last edited by bignige; 17-07-2006, 10:05.

Comment

that's the only BIG downside of DOA4...... the f#cking lag !

I know my "skills" wouldn't have made a difference in the end score.....
              but I would be on f#cking fire if some queer would be singing songs while (s)he was beating the crap out of me....

ps. they can now chose the next game that's gonna be played ? ...

Comment

Well, I've got some suggestions for songs to sing while We're beating them!
                1: They're going to taste greaaat! They're going to taste great! (The frostie song)
                2: Take on me.

Comment

I'm signing up for the UNO event! I'll kick arse at that!

Comment

Uno, COD2, Burnout - Surely to Christ we can kick their arses at them.

What about a table tennis tourney as it already has the structure setup ingame ? Would be good that.

Halo2 also - we've got some demons in here for sure and Soi could host on his uber-connection.

Comment

sign me up for CoD, want to hunt down that diva

Comment

I'm there for Burnout and PGR3 they stand no chance there !

haven't touched Halo2 in while... but after some little practise I would be up for it again

Comment

Yeah, Halo2 would be good. I know not many of you like it, but Crash Tour in BO Revenge is good also.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                            Halo2 also - we've got some demons in here for sure and Soi could host on his uber-connection.
                            Just say when.

Comment

On the positive side, our severe drubbing at the hands of Versus seems to have got all the old regulars wanting some XBL action!
                              Don't forget people, watch DC on top form!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

i will break every bone in your characters body, next time we meet for that one !

Comment

Working...
                                X