No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just gonna catch consolevania then i'll be on chief !

Comment

I'm alive! Been on a 12 hour drinks bender, start to sober up, so should be ok for later. What time?

Comment

don't know that either, played earlier that punk Yoshi was in real tasty form, couldn't get near him when he left i dominated the room a bit though

Comment

Well, they're gonna start playing now, so whoever is playing should add them or something :/

Comment

You guys lost?!

10-3!?

Last edited by El Leone; 16-07-2006, 22:51.

Comment

lol,it was a disgusting display.

I demand a rematch with a stable connection(yoshi's)and random select on every match.None of this kasumi whoring.Surely for a couple of.. .......SS players,it should'nt be too hard to grasp the random select concept.
              Last edited by Akira; 17-07-2006, 00:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                lol,it was a disgusting display.
                Aye, was truly awful. The lag didn't help - some games took about 10 mins to finish, I'd lost interset by this time! Not since Boris have I witnessed such appaling lag!
                To be fair though, and give credit where due they truly kicked our collective asses!

Comment

they say they've managed to record some of the fights.Can't wait to see that.......

Comment

Oh dear!

You know, I get the feeling I should've stepped in with all my face-raping glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                      Oh dear!

You know, I get the feeling I should've stepped in with all my face-raping glory.
                      Yes, it's all good offering your services after the fact....

Comment

I thought you guys all agreed random selection before hand? shame to see kasumi whoring <

Comment

Hehe. I'm not a wonderful player, if you guys lost I would've surely lost too.

I haven't been keeping track of what's going on anyway. Too much chromehounds for me!

Is this it, then? Or are we challenging them to other sessions?

Comment

Well, we were going to have a game of Halo 2 against them on tuesday (whcih we would win, because I'm pr0 at halo 2). But it appears they're playing graw on tuesday against VersuS obessives.

Comment

^ who's they??

Silvergun,i'd be more than up for challenging them again.

Comment

you nubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X