No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what you've guys have done! He's replying!

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
      As I said, Don't feed the troll. Indeed the DOA4 palyers were beaten....and they were bitching about it, but it is on our forum. Maybe he'd had some right to attempt to annoy us if we had decided to attack their forums about it.
      he(?) should be happy that they got loadsof **** off us anyway.

I will never let Yoshi or nige forget this

..and it just keeps getting better

Comment

Oh no! He's using the internet to insult us!

Anywho, I assume you're bored?
        Thankyou for just proving my hyporcrite theory...

We know you been slagging off the whole Versus site on your little forum and by the way we have had a couple of your guys coming on our forums giving us **** so im just returning it back to you.

Comment

It's probably good that you won't let Yoshi or nige (dont know who that is, lolz) forget it, when I heard you guy had lost so badly, I was shocked. Honestly, I thought our win was in the bag!

Comment

Originally posted by KAI XX

We ) know you been slagging off the whole Versus site on your little forum and by the way we have had a couple of your guys coming on our forums giving us **** so im just returning it back to you.
            Oh, We (well, I don't) don't actually mind. It helps make the day go by faster when I'm not working. Also, i think our forum (or some of the members) have gotten our '****' from the beating alone.

Comment

Don't think that little contest is going to make it into the versus blogs somehow, too much hatred involved lol!

We are clearly not as nice as the people from Edge forum.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
                It's probably good that you won't let Yoshi or nige (dont know who that is, lolz) forget it, when I heard you guy had lost so badly, I was shocked. Honestly, I thought our win was in the bag!
                nige.. as in bignige..

Comment

We know you been slagging off the whole Versus site on your little forum and by the way we have had a couple of your guys coming on our forums giving us **** so im just returning it back to you.
                  Hypocrite.

Comment

Well Darwock thats not 100% true as for instance you seem a nice guy but it's just your team are horrible bad losers. And then to post all those lies about us...

Comment

nige.. as in bignige..
                      Oooooh right, I get you. So I assume bignige is much of a DOA4 player as Yoshi is?
                      Well Darwock thats not 100% true as for instance you seem a nice guy but it's just your team are horrible bad losers. And then to post all those lies about us...
                      Only on our forum, and besides, in a few days we'll find something else to entertain us. After all this is the Internet. You're worrying too much for something thats only on the internet.
                      Last edited by El Leone; 18-07-2006, 11:00.

Comment

He he

Boooooo @ the losers Ban Request for being **** !

Im **** @ DOA and I can beat Yoshi sometimes and Nige most of time, just wait till Halo 2 and my broadband gets installed !!

Comment

If this don't stop NOW - I'm removing posting rights of all involved.

Comment

I'm just going to lurk then, dont want my posting rights to go . I didnt think things were getting that hostile though

Comment

Jesus it's wwworld war 3!! Can't we all just get along?! It's only a fooking game, the majority of us aren't hardcore - we just play and have a laugh. Playing VersuS was quite an eye opener. You're very dedicated.

Comment

It appears some people believed that I was joking - a number of people have now had their access to this forum removed.

This thread is for arranging DOA4 online games - it will not be allowed to become pages and pages of petty bickering.

You lost - get over it - prove you're better by arranging another game instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X