No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got caught up on Burnout DC - Some superb gamse with Tha Force and Bignige.

Let's do DOA4 later on tonight though - everybody up for it ?

Comment

will be, finally stumped up the cash for a mic ! all about the mind games

Comment

Superb, superb - We should all chip together and get a new one for Hazuki-San

Comment

I try to be online this evening... it's bin a while since I played this one

Comment

That's right start rolling out the excuses now - I tell ya what I'll even let you pick your favourite character and I'll go random !

Comment

you be dead!

Comment

I'll be there just to hear DC talk! I just assumed he talked like a gaybo & didn't want to use a mike!!!

Comment

LOLorz I might even get a few tins in - Been a good boy this week I feel the need - the need for GIN

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                    That's right start rolling out the excuses now - I tell ya what I'll even let you pick your favourite character and I'll go random !
                    don't worry buddy....
                    I just meant it was about time we play this game again. I have no problem kicking your ass all around place biatch !!

as it seems now I won't be able to join the party this evening

Comment

lol, wtf is a gaybo anyway ?

Comment

It's an abbreviation of gayboy.

I was good to my word - was on for a while last night - even kicked an SS ranked pricks ass twice and that was with him picking Ryu - he wasn't best pleased but I nearly punched a hole in the sofa with delight

Didn't see any of you fags bar Nige but he just made an excuse not to play.

Comment

this evening I'll be online to **** you up biatch !1!

I prefer Burnout though... but a good beating is always fun

Comment

Superb - I will not even be drinking tonight to keep fresh for tomorrow and after I handed Jonny SS his skanky broken ass last night you can expect some of the same.

Comment

i have the game back
                              doesn't mean i will be any better
                              doesn't mean i wont fluke at least one win.

so i have no excuse to ignore yoshis invites

Comment

Jesus Christ Hazuki lad - played >_<

Good games once we'd got a stable, private lobby pity DC wasn't about to complete the circle

Comment

Working...
                                X