No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guys losed his bottle ages ago tbh !

Comment

oh ****,them be fighting words.

Or are you being serious??

Comment

always fighting talk !

ain't seen you on this for time though ! watch out for 'nige he fecks you over everytime, well me at least!

Comment

bro,i was on tonight.You came on for like a minute,while i was resetting my 360 after a crash,then you went.

Nige needs to be set straight methinks.

Comment

Burnout is eating up most of my time at the moment....
            but I will join ya guys next time for some fighting.... bin a while since I kicked ya all around the place

Comment

it will be great to get all the lads back on this.But the question still stands yoshi-san...what the hell happened?

Comment

it was great to see so many joining for some action yesterday.....
                it was short but fun till the game crashed again on me ...

@Hazuki that was an excellent beating you gave me with Leon.... only next time I'll kick his sorry ass back into the desert he came from !

Comment

Yea,superb games by everybody yesterday.It was great to get everyone back on together.But i fear it may be one of the last times,as most of the crew are now into Pansy Hounds.

Comment

Well, I've just bought this game, and was a huge DOA2U fan, so if you add me to your friends list, I'd definitely be up for some fights. Still re-learning the system and working out which characters to stick with; I'm definitely going to keep my Bayman in shape, but Christie's awfully fun...

Comment

aha,fresh meat! welcome aboard

Comment

that were some good battles again yesterday ! .... just that goddamn Bass !!

Comment

Yep good games - I'm FINALLY finding my groove again - few more sessions and I should be back to my old self

@ Hazuki - I don't know what happened bud I didn't drop connection or anything - Who's on again when ? I've ****ed up my chromehounds allegiance so I can't participate in the group now for 2 friggin' weeks.

Comment

Yoshimax please accept Vixen VS's challenge and let us know how it goes.

Comment

What challenge is that buddy ?

Comment

I'll pick up the game tonight, give it 10 mins, then proceed in perfecting her round after round.

I wonder if she'll play with the headset on? I could get her wet as a side-distraction.

Comment

Working...
                                X