• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random characters as a rule?!

Comment

Abso-****in-lutely It's a pro face-off after all

Comment

just when I thought you DOA4 homs couldnt stoop any lower....

Comment

You jealous beeeyatch

Comment

After last nights display, we will be shambolic at best! A worse night on XBL I've never had!

Comment

why what happened, lol i tried to invite you nige and smacked wrong button going into private chat. sorry, do have a mic now- just feel a bit retarded with it on when folks are about

Comment

Don't be worrying about the mic, I'm pretty sure everyone feels stupid the first few times of talking into it - especially when family are around. It soon fades, and is just 2nd nature now!
                I won't name the other people involved (to avoid their embarrassment) but, 3 of us got our asses owned by some guy who'd only play as Brad Wong - he worked his way from a C to an A - 20 wins straight, went back to the lobby and abused his ass, with some choice texting! He finally changed characters & I kicked his ass, then he left!
                Next we were fighting "00weezy00" who was a bigger peeeeenarse than the guy before - he spoke non stop for an hour about leopards!!! My head still hurts! Finally went to bed at 3am.
                I'm not looking forward to this match tomorrow, anybody up for some countering practice before?
                The only positive, aside from certain coments being comedy genius, was I managed to unlock a bronze achievement!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                  ThaForce you can be our reserve ?
                  yep, no problem m8, I'm always in for a challenge ! I hope these girls can stand the usual verbal abuse we trow at each other !

ps. I'll be online sometime late in the night so if somebody sees me.... I'll be a great sparring partner because I'll be pissed drunk tonight !

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
                    just feel a bit retarded with it on when folks are about
                    LOL, yeah I know what you mean...... (my non gaming friends have accepted it by now)

I once openend the door with the controller in my hand and the headset on.... somebody collecting money .... they looked at me if I was crazy ? ...

Comment

LMAO,is this a joke!?..................

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
                        I once openend the door with the controller in my hand and the headset on.... somebody collecting money .... they looked at me if I was crazy ? ...

That's some funny ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Akira
                          LMAO,is this a joke!?..................
                          Nope, I remember playing PGR3 with some friends, .....doorbell goes.... DAMN .... So I had to run quickly to check it out (thought it would be one of my friends) .... money collector .......

Comment

Someone with a video card should join the game tonight so you can record and youtube VersuS losing.

Comment

With Nige - Friday nights performance was disgusting to be frank.

I'll crack open a bottle of wine and head on shortly for some praccy - think I need it for sure.

**** I'd forgotten about the leopard thing - He got the negging of his life that bast.

Comment

got such a bad feeling about tonight, aint had a good session for few weeks now too !

up for praccy too Yoshi-san, send us invite !

Comment

Working...
                                X