Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vixen VS
    I notice you are always egging on your buddies but never taking part in the gaming yourself...
    It was more that; I was commenting on, just seemed a little unnecessary. Whatever, **** it welcome to the forum. If Kai does come back lets just hope he doesn't troll all over the place eh.

Comment

Thankyou! Now, where can I put my handbag?

Comment

It was more that; I was commenting on, just seemed a little unnecessary. Whatever, **** it welcome to the forum. If Kai does come back lets just hope he doesn't troll all over the place eh.
        It didnt bother me at all, actually, it was a true observation that I didnt find offensive. Ive had/seen much worse on the internet. Its cool, lets chillax.

Comment

My online games are:

PDZ, COD2, PING PONG, GRAW, HALO1, HALO2, FIGHT NIGHT3, DOA4, KAMEO, JOUST, FROGGER, UNO..I think that's it..
          Llllllllllet's Get Ready Toooooo Ruuuuuuuuuumbllllllle

Comment

haha cool! will do later, Im not great at it..I usually just use the modded maxed out characters I made...He looks like a cross eyed Pakistani version of Jin Kazama...

Comment

lol, dont be so sensitive my fruitilicious friend. Numpty isn't as bad as what some of you have called me.. ;-)
              Has anybody called you names? I'd like to think not, and can't remember a post to this effect. I'd like to think and am pretty sure I haven't - even after having certain members on your forum wishing me a premature death with a packet of paracetamol!!

I enjoyed the brief games last night, still getting my assed handed to me! To be honest I don't know how or why everything went ape**** on Sunday. I've been playing with / against these people for a few years now - without even the slightest bit of aggro!

With regards to KAI XX, I think he should be given a 2nd chance, he's obviously very passionate about winning at DOA4. I'm not sure about the videoing of game wins & shudder to think what sort of pleasure he gets from it - but each to their own! If nothing else, he's managed to get alot of the NTSC people (new & old) back on XBL & playing together, which in my eyes is a good thing.
              I'm prepared to extend the olive branch and have him back. There's blame on both sides & you've not banned us yet! Obviously it's up to the mods, but most seem pretty easy going....
              Although I would ask for a permanent ban if he ever types the word "Divaliscious" in this forum!

Comment

Yeah let him back in - he's probably realised by now it's not hard to get yourself smacked with the ban-hammer on here

I want some more practice against him to improve me countering.

As an offering of our new start I will refrain from Uploading last nights video (nae idea how the Donald Duck I'd go about it anyway except using my phone !!!)

Comment

lol, fair enough. Ok well maybe not written insults..but there was the obvious lynching of avatars from my photobucket album..the comparasons between myself and Siren...All kinds of scandalous remarks about our site and also the comments about having our phone numbers????!!!!

Anyway, I'd rather move along. I agree it's got more people playing Live again (that I know of) and that's what its all about at the end of the day.

Comment

lol, fair enough. Ok well maybe not written insults..but there was the obvious lynching of avatars from my photobucket album..the comparasons between myself and Siren...All kinds of scandalous remarks about our site and also the comments about having our phone numbers????!!!!
                    I can't decide if you're joking or not?
                    For the record, I don't have a problem and am pretty sure the other people involved (Yosh, DC & Hazuki) feel the same. That's pretty bad if you've been getting **** because of our (mine) woeful attempt at beating VersuS. It's all gone Charles Bronson!

Comment

You know, i'd be interested in a solo match against whoever fought NTSC-UK, just 'outside' of this little match.

Purely because I want to see exactly what they were up against, and exactly how bad that slaughtering was.

Maybe i'll learn a thing or two and hand it straight back to Hazuki X.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X
                        You know, i'd be interested in a solo match against whoever fought NTSC-UK, just 'outside' of this little match.

Purely because I want to see exactly what they were up against, and exactly how bad that slaughtering was.

Maybe i'll learn a thing or two and hand it straight back to Hazuki X.
                        If you ever put DOA4 into your 360 you might find out!! It's amazing the amount of people on here who have it but never play it.

Comment

After playing 600 games in a row, i'm sure something will come flooding back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                            Kai XX has not been banned, what makes you think they have ?
                            Yeah, we only ban Gib and Fallows on here - it's a tradition

Comment

Seriously though - I don't think watching the videos will give me a true idea on how good someone is, simply because if i'm not behind a pad i'll just end up sitting there thinking 'Pfft, I could've countered that', etc.
                              Last edited by MartyG; 19-07-2006, 17:59.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                                Yeah, we only ban Gib and Fallows on here - it's a tradition
                                Free the NTSC 2 tbh!!

Vixen, it has to eb standard characters only on Fight Night... but dont worry Yoshi's worse on that than he is on DOA. Last beating I gave him his own missus was laughing at him

Comment

Working...
                                X