No announcement yet.

Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I havent played DOA4 foooor ageeessss. Anyone up for a game some time later on, you'll probably be able to beat me, but ah well, its all fun (and a confidence boost).

Comment

Blimey, mass clean up operation! Where's all the posts of the last 2 hours gone?
      I'm up for a game El Leone, I'll make sure you remember my name.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
        Okay, I havent played DOA4 foooor ageeessss. Anyone up for a game some time later on, you'll probably be able to beat me, but ah well, its all fun (and a confidence boost).
        I've got the game, but have NEVER put it in my xbox! Add me old mate and we'll muddle through together!

Comment

Can I just state that this thread is normally entirely used by :

Me
          DCMK1
          bignige
          Akira
          Tha Force

to completely and utterly abuse each other in the crudest manner possible (go back 10-15 pages you'll see what I mean).

We'll get back to that now if everybody wants to move this strange toing and froing to the versus thread or even better the "other" forum.

If you post here you better have a copy of the game and be online for a drubbing NTSC stylee.

Comment

and can we get this topic back to the great topic what is was before this tournament ? .... t was a fun place for NTSC's that are (seemingly) rubbisch at DOA4 but like to kick each others asses once in while !!

this is how we like it !

keep it fun folks !
            Last edited by charlesr; 18-07-2006, 11:42.

Comment

Boys are back in business 8)

Originally posted by TheForce
              I AM the drag queen in the Burnout:Revenge racer and I'll STUFF her/him up.

and can we get this topic back to the great topic what is was before this tournament ? .... t was a fun place for NTSC's that are (queeringly) rubbisch at DOA4 but like to Lick each others asses once in while !!

this is how I like it !

keep it furry folks !

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                  Can I just state that I normally entirely get abused by :
                  DCMK1
                  bignige
                  Akira
                  Tha Force

and I mean ... to completely and utterly abuse each other in the crudest manner possible....

If you post here you better have a copy of the anal maddnes and be online for a rubbing NTSC stylee.
                  Oh my god Yoshi..... you are a sick person .......

Comment

Originally posted by TheForce
                    Oh my god Yoshi..... you are easily the sickest and sexiest DOA4 player I ever met .......

that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                      Can I just state that this thread is normally entirely used by :

Me
                      DCMK1
                      bignige
                      Akira
                      Tha Force

to completely and utterly abuse each other in the crudest manner possible (go back 10-15 pages you'll see what I mean).
                      I cant believe my continued (and failed) attempts to get a bite in this thread have gone completley unnoticed!!

Comment

Aye to be fair your comments are usually not bad !

Comment

hmmm,normal service resumes.Still i would'nt consider myself bad at this game......AT ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by KAI XX
                            4- DCNK1 OH MY GOD! Bull ****ter of the week! You fought my Lisa twice young man or are you suffering from fish brain dissorder? You got truely DIVARISED by her. Did you enjoy the two greats you got from me? GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT! Shame kiss my Lisa's arse... Oh wait... You did already! LOL!
                            Woah! easy now fella
                            i was joking at my own misfortune, saying that i had slip on buttons blah blah blah to excuse the poor show... wasn't serious. at the end of my message on your site even said 'lol' FFS

but that was bollocks of your own saying we never said random, in between games text bubble's everywhere "random!" can those "DIVA!" eyes not see or something? also- read on your forum one of our guys said 'we random as a rule' and follow-up was something like 'yea that's the only way to play'.

didn't you get the message when we were ALL selecting random - until the end!

anyhoo, it's over and i'm over it, you lot were better -fair play

Comment

Sorry, just couldn't resist it.

YOU GOT MERKED1111 etc.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X