Dead or Alive 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
    lolz, mine's already been returned.........
    perversely, i bought pd0 as nothing can honestly piss me off more than 5/6 hours of doa did.
    You'll probably get on with pd0 (perversely) as it has stick swapping facilities iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
      You'll probably get on with pd0 (perversely) as it has stick swapping facilities iirc.
      ****ing atrocious aiming though... i just wanna see corpses flying about the place really.

are there any joystick for the 360 yet? perhaps doa would feel better with one.

Comment

There is a decent (wait for it) DOA branded stick. It was released in the US and JP, but not over here.

You are right about PD0 though -the aiming is really poor. Great online co-op though.

Comment

perversely, i bought pd0 as nothing can honestly piss me off more than 5/6 hours of doa did.

i may acquire it again in a week or so though, after my rage has settled.
          So before even fighting any of us, you've returned it?! And swapped it for PD0?! That's so wrong on so many levels...

Comment

chicken !

the fun lies in the online mode, and not that horrible cheating fighting against the AI !

and don't worry, I only play it online once in a while so you should have a good chance of beating some of us also online.

ps. I try to be online this evening... (still at work at the moment...)

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
              So before even fighting any of us, you've returned it?! And swapped it for PD0?! That's so wrong on so many levels...
              as much as pd0 has ****e controls at least i don't straight up hate it as much as the doa series.

as i said, i'll pick it up again in a week or so, just not feeling it at the moment.

Comment

You both appear to have missed the point - this game is ALL about VS play and unless you've got someone at home up for playing with you then on live with the big boys is the only way to go - Playing the AI is turgid - If I never have to play that Kasumi boss ****er again I can die a happy man.

Comment

sorry about earlier nige, had to dash out pretty sharply..

was on fire earlier on, a cheap ass A+ ranked brad wong, was slapping me about for fun for first two fights figured him out and took him to town. you know your doing real good when expletive messages starts flounding your account

You lot on later?

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
                    sorry about earlier nige, had to dash out pretty sharply..

was on fire earlier on, a cheap ass A+ ranked brad wong, was slapping me about for fun for first two fights figured him out and took him to town. you know your doing real good when expletive messages starts flounding your account

You lot on later?
                    YES! what time?

Comment

mm reckon around 8:30-9 ?

Comment

your on! prepare to die any lurkers that fancy some beatings?

Comment

id love to play more of this online, the lag that comes with it is unbearable though, it can take up to 5 minutes to finish a 2 point match and countering is as unpredictable as the pauses, any way of cutting lag even a slight amount? or will i have to just upgrade my connection?

so, id love to, but it'd be like playing in morse

Comment

yea,play with us pookmunki.Yoshi's connection is very reliable.

Comment

be online in a bit if anyone want's some! last night was terrible for me - my connection was so fecking wank !

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
                                be online in a bit if anyone want's some! last night was terrible for me - my connection was so fecking wank !
                                Your connection is always wank! Get it sorted out! Cancel your contract with Boris Net!

Comment

Working...
                                X