No announcement yet.

DOA4 - Tournament / Team Battle Logistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your short on players count me in, I'll try my best to make it.

I'll play as Ryu Hayabusa

Comment

If there is too much demand for Ryu I can change my character to Chrisite to keep things varied... she is proving quite lethal aswell

Comment

I still don't have the game but should have it for weekend (I hope!). If there is still room then I'd love to join in

PeteJ

Comment

Keep a place for my Tina. Can't let the tournament be dominated by ninpo-jitsu Ryus.

Comment

I should have it next week, I'll be glad to join you guys for some beating !

however... I do need some serious practice I think... I haven't played an DOA game in a long time.....

Comment

*mutters something about top tier keep away spamming ninjas*

Mmmm, who to be? I ain't got a clue. Need to be someone different to all you peeps, just to balance things up. Kasumi is ginger, so can't use her, Hayate or Disco Ein. Bass scares me with his meat fetish. Lei fang is a bit ****, Eliot is frankly a palette swap of the Geisha whore, Gen Fu is too furry.

Ah **** it, italian desert gyppo por favor.

Comment

Would it be possible to change my entry to Christie... to ensure as much variety is in here as possible... plus I was sparring with her for about an hour last night and she is a ****en psychopath her stance change is almost as mean as Hyabusa!!

Comment

I'm in if it's not too late (or if the connection's not too bad).

I'll be using Jann Lee.

Comment

put me in,if there's still places available.

Comment

Bump - Change me to Christie... the Albino bitch is getting bumped up the pecking order after last nights sparring session plus, it will add a little bit more variety to proceedings.

Comment

Hazuki X / Tha Force - Let me know who you want to be (dupes allowed)

Tried out tournament mode last night - you do get lots more Zack Dollars but it seems relevant to number of players - played just 2 of us last night think it was 1000 per win.

Comment

I had a go on this last night and got so beaten around the face I could actually feel it. So.. I'll go anyone. Pick someone for me to be and i'll try and learn them over the next few days.

Comment

You're BASS then.

Enjoy the costumes

Comment

Hitomi all the way brother! 8)

Comment

Bad news, not going to be on for a while now guys. My 360 bit the bullet last night and is freezing after 5 mins with every game I pop in there, so its going back for repairs. And you know whats really great? The 26" LCD I ordered for it turns up on Monday YAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X