No announcement yet.

DOA4 - Tournament / Team Battle Logistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw balls. That sucks mate; hope you're back on ASAP!

Comment

Got a big fright last night as well when I tried to switch mine on using the pad and the pad came on but that was it - Nearly **** a brick.

Switch it on by opening the tray and it was fine.

They're tempramental ****ers for sure.

Hope you get it back soon PerfectSmith - watch because when my mates was being collected they wanted the HDD and were going to replace it with a new one = All your saves etc gone. Don't send them it.

Comment

Yeah I've put the HDD to one side, there's no way they're getting that as it's blatantly not a HDD problem, its processor or graphics related.

Comment

I'm struggling to find a game with a decent connection..but I'd love to play some of you guys soon.

Most practiced so far playing as Kasumi.

Comment

Anyone on shortly for a pre-tournament session? I need to check the standard. On it a bit. Send me an invite!

Comment

This is gonna be trouble unless everybody has 4mb+ connections methinks !

Comment

Let's do it soon !

Comment

Can I join in?
                  When is this goign to start?

Don't give me someoen good i suck the big ones.
                  lol

Comment

Yes, please, let's!

I hope my 2.2mb connection doesn't put me out of the running though.

Comment

Yep,i'm well up for this.

Had to pull out of a session with mardigan tonight .So i'm hoping to actually get on once with all you guys.

Comment

There aint anyway this will work for me when the lobby is heaving. 3 is my limit at the moment on my current connection so unless we specify on here who each person should be playing then do a round per night I am fooked

One round could be made up of either first to 3 wins or first 5 wins, whatever everyone feels would work best.

I will be on at some point tonight and tomorrow and Friday also.

Comment

I think what Mardigan says makes sense. Easier to manage that way and makes certian for a lag free game

Comment

Also it ensures the quality of the matches are at the highest possible level with only the 2 fighters in a lobby. If it is going to really mean something then you want the game to run at its best.

It does defeat the purpose of using the Tournament set-up but we cant guarantee all the matches will work well in that environment.

1v1 gets my vote and I think if we confirm participants today and make teh draw we could have the first round tonight

EDIT - Also, I would like to chagne my character to Christie if that is ok, too Hyabusa is getting too mcuh bad press so Christie is getting whipped out from my locker

If Yoshimax can confirm the the entrants then we can get the draw confirmed today!!

Everyone happy with the 5 win setting for the games?
                            Last edited by Mardigan8; 25-01-2006, 08:18.

Comment

Yep fair enough just the 2 peeps in a lobby then.

Now I need to do the frikking logistics that the game would've taken care of ft:

I do still want to try cramming 16 into a lobby - just to see what happened though I think I know already 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                                Tha Force - Let me know who you want to be (dupes allowed)
                                I would gladly let you know.... but it seems I still have to wait for my copy of DOA4...... I should have it tomorrow (.... I hope..) .....

One thing is for sure, from this weekend on I'll be ready for some serious fighting ! (oh my god... my ass will be beaten ..)

Comment

Working...
                                X