Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soi
    I see your point about Halo 2. It may be old, but 1 flag CTF on Zanzibar will always be fun. And it looks spanking on my new telly.

Plus, with my new connection we could have 16 Halo players lag free. Big custom games anyone?
    You're right, had it running at 480p on my old xbox and it looked shocking
    Scaled up on the 360 and it is all pretty again and you get to heckle none 360 owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
      Plus, with my new connection we could have 16 Halo players lag free. Big custom games anyone?
      gimme a shout soi, i'm up for some oldschool h2 lovin'.

Comment

Me too, at least I won't be kicked for having a ****e connection.

Comment

Me too, at least I won't be kicked for having a ****e connection.

Comment

Great, see the Halo thread.

Comment

Grenades have become pretty popular.........As in everyone uses them constantly.

Comment

Anyone got the 500 headshots or 10000 kills achievement yet? I'm sure it missed me out

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                  Anyone got the 500 headshots
                  I haven't yet, but someone on my friends list has this achievement.

Comment

Played some funny games with Spatial yesterday. One base to defend, infinite enemy's and 4 guys with M60's to take care of business! Will try and replicate tonight!

Top score was 87 kills in 4 minutes.

That's what I'm aiming to beat!

Comment

I was there. Would be great to do again.

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
                        I was there. Would be great to do again.
                        Yeah sorry dude! it was your session we gatecrashed!

I'll put a server up a bit later, pling me if you fancy some more m60 action.

87 to beat then.

Comment

Nah its fine. It was great, shooting all those bad guys, grenading a perfectly harmless road. Twill be good to do some more of it later on.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
                            Played some funny games with Spatial yesterday. One base to defend, infinite enemy's and 4 guys with M60's to take care of business! Will try and replicate tonight!
                            I've played that custom variant a few times, it's hectic!

Comment

Friend got 145 saturday night, I was on 80 something.

Still no headshot achievement

Comment

Well, I've finally bitten the bullet and got me a 360. Should have GRAW in me hands by noon tomorrow. Allowing myself a day to get to grips with it again, I fully expect to be playing online by Wednesday at the very latest. Feel free to add me (LisaSimpson45).

Comment

Working...
                                X