No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be around tomorrow evening mate, so might take you up on that.

Addicted to this game, nearly half-way through the Campaign on Hard now and loving it even more this time round!

Comment

Will be up for some tomorrow aswell boys so will see you on there in between some single player progress
      Last edited by Mardigan8; 23-03-2006, 12:04.

Comment

i`ll be on tonight from 7ish, up for some co-op campaign as always. still to get the perfect co-op mission 1 & the 30 kills with 1 life achievements, so hoping to get them soon.

tbm.

Comment

Originally posted by theboymurray
          i`ll be on tonight from 7ish, up for some co-op campaign as always. still to get the perfect co-op mission 1 & the 30 kills with 1 life achievements, so hoping to get them soon.

tbm.
          Yeah Suzi 9mm needs his perfect co-op mission 1 too. So thats's the plan.

Seeing as Old Town is a kick bitch, I'll probably just run with 6 gamer slots, so skill required.

Getting to the secondary in time is a challange. But it can be done!

I wonder how long before we get chaper 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 and 2-4!!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
            Yeah Suzi 9mm needs his perfect co-op mission 1 too. So thats's the plan.

Seeing as Old Town is a kick bitch, I'll probably just run with 6 gamer slots, so skill required.

Getting to the secondary in time is a challange. But it can be done!

I wonder how long before we get chaper 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 and 2-4!!
            Might be up for a go later, depends how hooked into Oblivion I get.

When it comes to Old Town me and Soi did it with just 2. Took a few attempts but not that hard or maybe we're just ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pump
              Might be up for a go later, depends how hooked into Oblivion I get.

When it comes to Old Town me and Soi did it with just 2. Took a few attempts but not that hard or maybe we're just ninja.
              Definitly not that hard

Comment

Piece of piss it is, it's the secondary objective that seems to be the sticking point for me though, can't seem to do it in time.

Comment

Add me to the list please... "AdCook"

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                    Piece of piss it is, it's the secondary objective that seems to be the sticking point for me though, can't seem to do it in time.
                    if theres a few of you split up. The park can be dealt with easilly by just 2 so the rest should head to the other objective. I thought old town was by far the easiest of the 3 Ive done. Havent even looked at 1-4 yet nevermind finished it

Comment

And of course "Radio Silence"...........pause.......... To save bandwidth!

I'll be hosting some Co-Op games next few days, as a few mates have yet to get the perfect and complete on all 4 levels.

So pling me if you see my online and fancy some.
                      I'm up for some co-op this week if you still fancy some, cos I've yet to play ANY co-op yet!

Gamertag : AdCook

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
                        I'm up for some co-op this week if you still fancy some, cos I've yet to play ANY co-op yet!

Gamertag : AdCook
                        I just put a server up. need a break from all the RPG'ing I've been doing!

Give me a grenade launcher. Now.

Comment

anyone up for some co-op tonight ? will be on from my usual time of 7

tbm.

Comment

Originally posted by theboymurray
                            anyone up for some co-op tonight ? will be on from my usual time of 7

tbm.
                            Thanks for the games, good fun!

3 maps, 3 players = 3 wins! 8)

Hopefully some of the other players will fit in a match or two, between Oblivion sessions.

Comment

Sorry Capcom ended up on COD2 then DOA4 then (inevitably) back on Oblivion.

Should be about later in the week !

Comment

Thanks for the games, good fun!

3 maps, 3 players = 3 wins! 8)

Hopefully some of the other players will fit in a match or two, between Oblivion sessions.
                                Not got Oblivion but decorating the lounge and upstairs (on my bloody holiday no less) and it's my boy's birthday today!

Desperate to get some co-op done but it's looking unlikely for a few more days I'm buggered if I'm spending my entire holiday decorating though.

Comment

Working...
                                X