No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play some more excellent games this evening - both with serious team tactics on display and some really funny stuff too.

I'd personally like to thank DJ Capcom for busting out those phat beats over the headset (and for making me and TBM die twice because we were laughing so much).

Shame the last game kicked everyone, but a top nights gaming none the less

Comment

was ace tonight
      *breathes heavy into mic*

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles
        was ace tonight
        *breathes heavy into mic*
        Some comedy moments had last night, that's for sure! Vanpeebles heavy breathing mate being one of them! lol! Then there was Dotsandloops jumping out on me, making me jump and shooting me in the shoulder at the same time! We also coined a phrase, "The Vanpeebles" which denotes the tactic of using 50 shells from an M60 for each enemy downed. 8)

No idea what happend to my mic, but it was very very odd too. I was touched by the empathy though. HAHAHAH

Well no more GRAW until August. Thanks for some brilliant games past few weeks. Looks like we have a good bunch of regulars now, I think the new challenge of the maps should keep the interest up.

You never know what those crazy AI are going to pull next, and that keeps it fresh.

Also found out that turning mic to mute for the first 20 seconds helps peeps that get kicked now and then at the start of the round. This seemed to work very well until the last round when the whole server hung, so everyone was kicked. meh!

A great game, shame about the drops, but c'est la vie.

Comment

have a good holiday! to everyone else, whens the next session?!

Comment

my broadband was still buggered this morning but Im hoping it'll be OK for tonight

Comment

Get Boris round he'll get it up & running for ya.

Comment

I was lost without it last night. Had to watch soaps with the missus instead

Was looking forward to helping you with your 'Rambo' tendencies.. pop one in the back of your head everytime you run off

Comment

Aye you'd have got a laugh at me last night for the (small) time I was on - Highlight was me picking up Capcoms gun and observing his body ragdoll down the steps, reload the clip, proceed up the stairs only for the perp who got him to come bounding round and pop a cap in my bonce sending me ragdolling down the stairs - so I got to see that twice

Comment

are you designated host for tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
                      Don't forget that mute thing.

I may well just have to pop on for a bit around 22.00...

Comment

another ace bit was the armoured jeep racing up the hill on fire

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
                          Aye should be good for it - probably 8 players max though !

Comment

have`nt been around, as BT decided to upgrade my exchange, but back now.

some excellent games on monday night, teamwork is rock solid & inbetween bouts of friendly fire (my bad) coming SO close to finishing levels. the nighttime, silenced weapons on port is so much fun. so tense & edgy.

but DJ Suicide was the dogs : "1 chhhzzt! for yes, 2 for no mate..."

btw, could`ve sworn i spotted vanpeebles the other day... :

will be on thursday night, hope to see you all then, and have a good holiday matt (CS)

tbm.

Comment

huff! i was just out for a country side walk then

Comment

anyone up for some of this tonight ? should be on from 7 onwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X