No announcement yet.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XBOX 360 NTSC-UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill be on this weekend if anyone fancies a game?

Comment

I'll be around a bit (with a new 360). Played a fair bit of Summit Strike but am a bit lost in GRAW; don't have the map pack either, but would appreciate some company to learn the damn thing...

Comment

Completed the new maps during the daytime now, just night-versions to go!

Also unlocked Sniper achivement. Pwnage.

Comment

anyone up for the usual monday night mayhem ? will be on from 7 as always.

Comment

anyone be on thursday night?

Comment

Bloody waste that chapter 2 DLC was - Gib ya basturd.

Anybody fancy some co-op ? Gerry is going to get the pack and we're going to play through it so I at least get some value from it.

Anybody ? Should be able to host about 8-10 people.

Can you only play if you all have or do not have chapter2 ?

Comment

Cracking fun with the DLC last night on co-op going to play some more tonight anybody up for it ???

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                  Cracking fun with the DLC last night on co-op going to play some more tonight anybody up for it ???
                  I'm back from hols now, and I'm up for some more coop action.

I'll be on Monday from 19.00 UK time. (Plus I may sneak a few matches in later)

Cheers

CS.

Comment

allo

Comment

Christ! Has a month gone already? Where is the time going?

I'll be up for some GR goodness Monday. Will be nice to get a couple of games in as I haven't had much of chance to play it recently

Comment

I should be around Monday, my photography course has ended so back to normal!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide
                          I'm back from hols now, and I'm up for some more coop action.

I'll be on Monday from 19.00 UK time. (Plus I may sneak a few matches in later)

Cheers

CS.
                          I will also be on.

Comment

<---------------- Doh! Looks like I jinxed it.

Can't make Monday now guys

Comment

Super - I should be good for this - will look out for yaz online !

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                                Super - I should be good for this - will look out for yaz online !
                                Nice one Yoshi.

I'll try and be on at 20.00, but this maybe 20.30 if the little half viking refuses to sleep again. 3 weeks in the Uk with grandparents, and she's ruined!

I had a quick co-op game last night, still loving this game!

CS.

Comment

Working...
                                X